• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Slater has a connection to WF through his family so I doubt he's purposely trying to put Wake down. He's normally level-headed and unbiased. Seems like just a slight oversight

Slater has a connection to WF through his family so I doubt he's purposely trying to put Wake down. He's normally level-headed and unbiased. Seems like just a slight oversight
Yeah, I meant the last line as a joke. He simply just overlooked Hoard apparently.

No real news other than vibes. Once in a hundred years recruiting class is being assembled this year just as our once in a century total eclipse.

Ready for commitments babyyyy

They're all going to commit during the eclipse

And Bagley is going to switch his commitment to the deacs since we need a PF

Whoa. That's huge. I really liked Ayo's game at the EBYL event.

Awesome, so we are officially in his top 5. Us and USC are the first two he's scheduled.

705619-7923da917390c7a418113e04e6cffb4d.jpg

So I assume we still take a commit from Devoe at Homecoming if he wants to commit. I think we could take Devoe and Ayo if we don't get Mucius.

So visits that have been scheduled are Mucius and Devoe on Sept. 16 for homecoming; Ayo and Roberts September 29 weekend.

And we suspect Laszewski is on the 16th.

I wasn't going to let myself get too excited until I saw this. Call me crazy, but I think it looks great if he still hasn't narrowed it past 11 and we are one of two scheduled visits.

247 has us, ND, and Wisc listed as Warmer for Laszewski.

I have it on good authority from a much esteemed poster that he's interested in Wisconsin because he has relatives who went there.

wfubball.jpg

To be clear, we only have two open scholarships for the C/O 2018 assuming no attrition (biggest assumption obvi)? Sarr and Wright not listed above.

Back