• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Amazing how much more fluid he looks with his soft jumpers and sharp passes than that walk-jog thing he has to do to get to the other end of the court.

Bob Bobroc. I love it.

He's much more awkward than I was expecting. He's also much much more skilled than I was expecting.

Glad they aren't playing him many minutes yet. He needs to eat for a year before he tries to play high school ball. Seriously... Watching those highlights is tough. Looks like his legs could snap at any moment.

Coach Manning was up at Virginia Episcopal last night to check out Jaelin Llewellyn, a 6-2, 2018 PG out of Canada. His father, Cordell Llewellyn played at Wake in the early 90's before transferring to Rhode Island.

Coach Manning was up at Virginia Episcopal last night to check out Jaelin Llewellyn, a 6-2, 2018 PG out of Canada. His father, Cordell Llewellyn played at Wake in the early 90's before transferring to Rhode Island.

I was wondering about that. Makes you feel old. Isn't Episcopal where Moto went to HS?

I can watch this kid run/jog down the court for 15 minutes. It is mesmerizing. Something it going on with his foot to knee. I will watch it for 15 more minutes and see if I see anything else and will share.

If this kid was 7-0 with a normal frame, he'd be a big time prospect.

tons of visitors tomorrow

@EvanDaniels
Wake Forest visitors for game against Duke (1/2):

Jaylen Hoard
Aaron Wiggins
John Newman
Hunter Tyson
Wendell Moore
Josh Nickelberry

‏@EvanDaniels
Wake Forest visitors for Duke game (2/2)

Immanuel Bates
Josiah James
Justin McKoy
Aaron Nesmith
Silas Mason
Camren Hayes
Will Dillard

^^^^

He is a high school sophomore???!!! Wow does he look built!

tons of visitors tomorrow

@EvanDaniels
Wake Forest visitors for game against Duke (1/2):

Jaylen Hoard (2018 4/5 Star SF, High Point NC via France)
Aaron Wiggins (2018 4 Star SF, High Point NC)
John Newman (2018 3 Star SG, Greensboro)
Hunter Tyson (2018 4 Star SF, Gastonia, NC)
Wendell Moore (2019 4 Star SF, Concord, NC)
Josh Nickelberry (2019 4 Star SG, Fayetteville, NC)

‏@EvanDaniels
Wake Forest visitors for Duke game (2/2)

Immanuel Bates (2018 NR, Fayetteville NC)
Josiah James (2019 4 Star SF, Charleston, SC)
Justin McKoy (No 247 page, from Cary)
Aaron Nesmith (2018 4 Star SF, Charleston, SC)
Silas Mason (2020 from Greensboro)
Camren Hayes (2020 from Greensboro)
Will Dillard (2018 3 Star SG, Greensboro

Basically all the NC players we are remotely interested in plus some of their teammates got tickets

It's hard to get excited about kids taking advantage of free tickets to a Duke game.

Are there no recruits worth paying attention to in W-S over the next couple years?

Back