• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Interesting exchange from GTSwarm as someone posted: "Source with UF basketball estimates that Devoe is 60% WF, 35% GT, 5% he changes mind and doesn't commit as scheduled on Saturday."
Then Jumpman (seemingly reputable person with knowledge) posted: "Not even close to what my sources are saying."

So it's basically a bro-down right now.
4781767+_ea3fedea0fc83d5a854c81dabc4e554a.gif

But if Jumpman is to be believed, GT could be the favorite.

Not that he was THAT far off, but Jumpman initially thought that Devoe would commit somewhere by Tuesday or Thursday.

Seems like a really weird move to commit to school at the exact same time that the school has a player who plays the same position on campus for an official.

i meant annoying because they're really good but are in college all 4 years. not annoying like grayson allen.

You truly can't have enough 6-5 to 6-9 wings on a team. Allows for switching and interesting matchup advantages on offense.

Yeah. I want opponents and their fans to be like "not another one of these guys" every time they check into the game.

maybe Devoe told GaTech and UF that he was going to commit and if they didn't back off other players it would be Wake. Who knows? I just think if he was coming to Wake, just say so and forget the drama

maybe Devoe told GaTech and UF that he was going to commit and if they didn't back off other players it would be Wake. Who knows? I just think if he was coming to Wake, just say so and forget the drama

Gotta give Mucius his time in the sun. Can't upstage your soon-to-be teammate.

Maybe he wants to have some family or friends there when he commits and they weren't able to make it any other time. Who knows? Let's let him commit on his own time and hope it's for us!

#whynotboth is what we need to tweet Ayo after Devoe commits, if he commits.

#whynotdos

See? It's a play on his last name.

lol, Kelly thinks that the timing for Wake is off here, because Manning isn't going to try to screw things up with Ayo, by getting a commitment from Devoe. I have a hard time buying that story.

Who is Kelly? People pay for information like the timing doesn't make total sense because there's another PG prospect coming the following weekend?

Back