• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Charlie%20Moore%20Cal%20Scout.jpg

Cal's starting point guard looks like he's 10.

Love Charlie Moore.

What's the deal with Caraher? A quick Google search showed he committed to Butler, decommitted, and verballed to Houston Baptist.

My sister was at the NCISSA championships in Charlotte last night, watching Providence Day. She said Coach Manning was there (presumably watching Dotson, maybe Wertz too?).

My sister was at the NCISSA championships in Charlotte last night, watching Providence Day. She said Coach Manning was there (presumably watching Dotson, maybe Wertz too?).

Dotson is a must get.

Can foreign based players sign outside of the "signing Period"?

Can foreign based players sign outside of the "signing Period"?

There is a spring signing period, that is called the "regular" signing period. This year April 12 - May 17 for D1 Basketball.

The November signing week was the "Early signing period."

Just an FYI, football signing is open until April 1.

Thanks, I knew that. I was wondering if there special rules for kids from other countries. I guess there isn't. Thanks for clearing it up.

Did you watch the game? Any reports? Heard it was a circus with multiple ejections (that Wesleyan sportsmanship on full display).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not 2018, but

@sportguyshow: @HenryHutton_IT @CJemalHorton @RadioFreeCabarr @mikelondonpost3 Cox Mill 78-44 win over King Mountain. Wendell Moore finished with 32 points

Back