• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

too small a sample size, but if we want to keep discussing him, should probably take to NBA thread

Just to further derail this thread my fave mixtape of all time has to be Noel Devine's.

Just to further derail this thread my fave mixtape of all time has to be Noel Devine's.

Is it just me or is every defender in Zion's videos a 5'5 skinny white kid? Or is this kid just THAT big?

from all the videos I have seen, no doubt he is a freak athlete, but I have not seen anyone close to 6'8 on the other teams...

Not recruiting, but saw UNCW beat Towson tonight. Wm. Adala-Moto had 33 points and a bunch of rebounds for Towson. Wonder what things might have been like if he and Cavanaugh has stayed.

Not recruiting, but saw UNCW beat Towson tonight. Wm. Adala-Moto had 33 points and a bunch of rebounds for Towson. Wonder what things might have been like if he and Cavanaugh has stayed.

We probablyb wouldn't have john Collins for one

Well, they would have graduated last year, so...

Great fucking name, though. Leondre? That's like combining Leon and Dre. Damn. I'm partial to Leons (maternal grandfather was named Leon, and there's a rumor he decided to name himself that -- even more badass; like who goes From now on I shall be called LEON) and Dre just speaks for itself, so the double fist hammer punch Captain Kirk blow to the back with Leondre? Sign me up.

We were probably keeping tabs on Washington as an insurance policy in case something happened with one our guards (Crawford blowing up like Collins did, severe injury, etc..).

We were probably keeping tabs on Washington as an insurance policy in case something happened with one our guards (Crawford blowing up like Collins did, severe injury, etc..).

Yep. We'd be hurting if Wilbekin had to play 10-15 minutes at PG behind Childress. We definitely need a 2018 PG. Childress looks like he will be a good junior starter. I'm assuming Crawford has a good season and leaves next year.

Yep. We'd be hurting if Wilbekin had to play 10-15 minutes at PG behind Childress. We definitely need a 2018 PG. Childress looks like he will be a good junior starter. I'm assuming Crawford has a good season and leaves next year.

agreed, and it seems like two of the biggest 18 priorities are PGs... devon dotson and sharone wright jr.

He looks 13. Should go to prep school based on the lack of facial hair.

Charlie%20Moore%20Cal%20Scout.jpg

Cal's starting point guard looks like he's 10.

Back