• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I've seen Isaiah Wilkins play several times. I doubt he's ACC material, but could really thrive at the right mid-major. Surprisingly athletic, super-crafty and can shoot it. Reynolds beat Tabor this year on a deep 3 at the buzzer and it was RJR's only lead of the game.

In other local news, West Forsyth's center, KJ Henry, is a 5* recruit at defensive end ('18).

Carry on with the Sarr updates...

tumblr_nnfwgvu6kk1rtef2wo1_500.gif

SC had a piece on Zion Williamson yday. See that we offered, dude has a crazy good list.

Do we have a legit shot with him or other home-run guys? Who is the most likely for '18?

It would be nice if Danny could make Sarr the next entry on his list of "Big men I've developed."

SC had a piece on Zion Williamson yday. See that we offered, dude has a crazy good list.

Do we have a legit shot with him or other home-run guys? Who is the most likely for '18?

You should assume we have no shot at Zion Williamson.

LeBron was bigger than mixtapes imo

Some of my faves include John Wall, Wiggins, Seventh Woods, Tony Wroten, Aquille Carr, Brandon Jennings, DSJ... I could go on

Jayson Tatum never passed my mixtape test! Ben Simmons was always suspect as well!

LeBron was bigger than mixtapes imo

Some of my faves include John Wall, Wiggins, Seventh Woods, Tony Wroten, Aquille Carr, Brandon Jennings, DSJ... I could go on

Jayson Tatum never passed my mixtape test! Ben Simmons was always suspect as well!

Grayson Allen actually has some sick mixtapes

it would appear that the mixtape eyetest is not perfect

Those are just my personal faves, not really analytical

More helpful in predicting busts

Back