• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Get it Mit shah

Wait till he follows your boy buckets and I drop off a tractor at his dad's place

Remember, I also followed Danny Manning and many of the current Wake players on twitter. I was once even really good friends with Brandon!

Gotta think that he's been told he's gonna have opportunity for lots of playing time next year since Collins is leaving.

Gotta think that he's been told he's gonna have opportunity for lots of playing time next year since Collins is leaving.

Maybe they told him he would get plenty of oppotunity at the 5 because Collins wants to spend a year playing the 4 to expand his game.

Maybe they told him he would get plenty of oppotunity at the 5 because Collins wants to spend a year playing the 4 to expand his game.

I think that this is a good pitch regardless of JC's decision. Dinos worked his ass off, but he clearly isn't the solution at the 5. We need a starting center and an anchor on defense. Sarr looks like he could play that role someday.

Are we looking for a post grad guard? Elijah Brown is available- he averaged 18.8 this year and 21.7 last year. His three point shooting dropped off this year.

Even if Collins miraculously stays, we need at least one big man, preferably two (Sarr plus a grad transfer), before we need another wing.

Are we looking for a post grad guard? Elijah Brown is available- he averaged 18.8 this year and 21.7 last year. His three point shooting dropped off this year.

Probably depends on the turnover in the program and if we are able to land Sarr. We may not have the openings for a post-grad.

That said, if Collins leaves and we do end up having room, I would rather see it spent on a big. We have plenty of talent at the wings next year. Dinos is our only "proven" big man, and while he has shown some significant improvement, he also has some limitations down low.

Back