• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I remember his HS tape. He's like one of those stick bug insects.

He's not THAT immobile. Here's a highlight package from a 17/17 performance against Penn.

I saw Tacko play in the Charleston tourney we were in after a Deacs game and I came away impressed. He is just so tall- I couldn't help but watch him every minute. He has some serious limitations, but what he does well is just really hard to stop. He has good hands, is stronger than you think for his frame, and tries to dunk every thing he can. Imagine a taller, stronger, tougher, more skilled Doral Moore.

I saw Tacko play in the Charleston tourney we were in after a Deacs game and I came away impressed. He is just so tall- I couldn't help but watch him every minute. He has some serious limitations, but what he does well is just really hard to stop. He has good hands, is stronger than you think for his frame, and tries to dunk every thing he can. Imagine a taller, stronger, tougher, more skilled Doral Moore.

He's the rare 7-footer who plays like he's that much taller than everybody else on the floor.

Update: Tacko was 0-6 against ECU last night, including 0-1 from 3-point range for 0 points. He had 7 rebounds. Former Wake player Andre Washington was 1-6 from the floor and 1-3 on FT's for 3 points. He also had 7 rebounds.

A friend of mine from Mater Dei just called. He said Bol Bol will be transferring there. He has enrolled and is awaiting clearance to play immediately.

I'm guessing Gary McKnight has his ts crossed and is dotted.

I wonder how this will impact his recruiting.

I would have loved to seen the coaches reaction when Tacko fired up a three pointer!

giphy.gif

A friend of mine from Mater Dei just called. He said Bol Bol will be transferring there. He has enrolled and is awaiting clearance to play immediately.

I'm guessing Gary McKnight has his ts crossed and is dotted.

I wonder how this will impact his recruiting.

Boutros Boutros Ghali is his god father. And Pat Pot, Pol Pot's daughter is his god mother. FYI.

Not sure how this affects his TS but Boutros X2 knows how to dot his Is and cross his Ts.

Question, are we recruiting Prentiss Hubb he went to the same school of Bryant Crawford.

I've been dreading this day - is this the first 2020 mention? I swear it seems like the Y2K thing was just a few years ago.

It's not the first 2020 mention. That was Isaiah Todd from last summer who claimed a Wake offer.

Back