• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

The Democratic Party literally embodies the value system of centrists to the point where it supports anti-abortion moderates in purple states over young progressive WOC candidates and funds campaigns against DSA-affiliated primary winners across the United States.

I just can't imagine living in such a fantasy land.

The Democratic Party literally embodies the value system of centrists to the point where it supports anti-abortion moderates in purple states over young progressive WOC candidates and funds campaigns against DSA-affiliated primary winners across the United States.

I just can't imagine living in such a fantasy land.
"personally attack the value system of centrists"

do you hear yourself sometimes, man?

joe biden is president.

barack obama was president before him.

i would say that the value system of centrists is adequately represented and preserved in the American political system
what does the results of any election have to do with the invectives that progressives on this board regularly use against centrists?

what does the results of any election have to do with the invectives that progressives on this board regularly use against centrists?

oh, you're saying that posters on a message board have hurt your feelings because of the language that they use to disagree with you ?

oh, you're saying that posters on a message board have hurt your feelings because of the language that they use to disagree with you ?

No, I am saying that is totally ridiculous for people who rationalize why that is acceptable to then turn around and have a total conniption fit because I made a snarky comment about Briahna Joy Gray.

No, I am saying that is totally ridiculous for people who rationalize why that is acceptable to then turn around and have a total conniption fit because I made a snarky comment about Briahna Joy Gray.

who is having a conniption fit? most people are just wondering why you're paying attention to grifting idiots like BYG and Glenn Greenwald, as if either matters in any material way to the contemporary progressive movement? they are more or less exactly where they belong: among the edgelords.

I think it points out what a bad decision Bernie made elevating somebody who voted for Jill Stein in 2016 and clearly has her own agenda. If he would have won in 2020 and had her as press secretary, it would have been a disaster.

The Answer to my question is:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TJ_Ducklo#Deputy_Press_Secretary

TJ Ducklo, who was employed as Joe Biden 2020 campaign National press secretary, was appointed/elevated as the Deputy Whitehouse Press Secretary after the election. Later it was revealed that he was sleeping with an NBC/MSNBC Whitehouse reporter and he was soon thereafter fired when it came out that he had threatened a female reporter from Politico using degrading and derogatory language and threatening to "destroy her" because she reported on the relationship with the other reporter lady. Now he is making bank as a Senior VP of an NYC public relations firm, helping corporate elites lie to the media to cover up their mistakes.

So I am curious, are you concerned about Joe's decision making?

who is having a conniption fit? most people are just wondering why you're paying attention to grifting idiots like BYG and Glenn Greenwald, as if either matters in any material way to the contemporary progressive movement? they are more or less exactly where they belong: among the edgelords.
This whole incident has been one giant conniption fit. You know if you don't care about a comment I made don't respond. no skin off my back. It's amusing how I can just mention Glenn Greenwald and this is what inevitably happens from people who swear he's irrelevant.

why are you so concerned with micromanaging what I pay attention to. You know I really don't care what you pay attention to.

Last edited:

TJ Ducklo, who was employed as Joe Biden 2020 campaign National press secretary, was appointed/elevated as the Deputy Whitehouse Press Secretary after the election. Later it was revealed that he was sleeping with an NBC/MSNBC Whitehouse reporter and he was soon thereafter fired when it came out that he had threatened a female reporter from Politico using degrading and derogatory language and threatening to "destroy her" because she reported on the relationship with the other reporter lady. Now he is making bank as a Senior VP of an NYC public relations firm, helping corporate elites lie to the media to cover up their mistakes.

If there was any indication that he was compromised It would be a terrible hiring decision. Hiring somebody who voted for a third party candidate when you're trying to build a coalition as a major party nominee is just dumb on its face.

Liberals gonna Liberal. It’s all a grift to them.

prince-chappelleshow.gif

This whole incident has been one giant conniption fit. You know if you don't care about a comment I made don't respond. no skin off my back. It's amusing how I can just mention Glenn Greenwald and this is what inevitably happens from people who swear he's irrelevant.

why are you so concerned with micromanaging what I pay attention to. You know I really don't care what you pay attention to.

i mean, again, if you wanna be like the posters who only post about one thing antagonistically, annoy everybody, and eventually get banned or threadholed, then be my guest

i'm just telling you that nobody cares about these people that you relentlessly post about (going on literally 5 years now) !

i'm not "micromanaging" what you post, but a lot of posters are telling you that this "bit," which is almost your only stance Tunnels, is annoying. ymmv whether or not that makes you feel personally attacked or whatever

Last edited:
i mean, again, if you wanna be like the posters who only post about one thing antagonistically, annoy everybody, and eventually get banned or threadholed, then be my guest

i'm just telling you that nobody cares about these people that you relentlessly post about (going on literally 5 years now) !

i'm not "micromanaging" what you post, but a lot of posters are telling you that this "bit," which is almost your only stance Tunnels, is annoying. ymmv whether or not that makes you feel personally attacked or whatever
i don't relentlessly post about these people. You have always been a self-absorbed control freak trying to micromanage the posting of people you disagree with.

i have never been restricted In any way because i haven't done anything to warrant it, including mentioning bjg in god knows how long.

Last edited:
ChrisL can post all he wants about Greenwald and Sarandon and Jill Stein. But has he considered trying to hold accountable the people that are actually in power right now?

ChrisL can post all he wants about Greenwald and Sarandon and Jill Stein. But has he considered trying to hold accountable the people that are actually in power right now?

yes i am more concerned with people who helped elect Donald Trump and establish a conservative Supreme Court for my lifetime than somebody who is running for mayor of a city on the other side of the country who's more than likely is going to lose.

Kind of like the Dems thinking the best chance to beat Ron DeSantis is former Republican Governor Charlie Crist.

Kind of like the Dems thinking the best chance to beat Ron DeSantis is former Republican Governor Charlie Crist.

So if Ron DeSantis is a double black Diamond expert slope to fascism, that would make Charlie Crist a blue square intermediate slope, and maybe halfway down we can cross over to the lift and ride down again.

Aside from occasionally popping off about yet another fucking tax, Bernie has been a dial tone the last couple years. Not worth talking about.

If there was any indication that he was compromised It would be a terrible hiring decision. Hiring somebody who voted for a third party candidate when you're trying to build a coalition as a major party nominee is just dumb on its face.

Or maybe…and bear with me here…he was trying to expand the coalition by bringing Green Party voters that helped elect Trump in 2016 back into the party rather than continuing to exclude them from the party’s circles of power.

Back