• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black Friday Deals

tau06

Wolf in Deac's Clothing
Reaction score
Figured i'd make a thread to see what all good deals you guys and gals have found. Apparently Walmart is having a bunch of good stuff and for you you video gamers like me, Battle Field 3 will be only $28 according to my techie brother. Anyone found any deals on an IPad?

Walmart says they are confident enough in their prices that if you buy something, and later see it priced cheaper, they'll pay you back the difference?

Doesn't this just mean you can buy whatever and look out for those things in their Black Friday deals?

Tell me why this won't work.

Wal Mart on Black Friday? Just not worth it. Who needs to deal with this shit.

There is no fucking way I'd go to a Brick & Mortar store on Black Friday. No clue why anybody would want to. I'll just stick with websites, thanks.

Wal Mart on Black Friday? Just not worth it. Who needs to deal with this shit.

:eek: thats nuts. Considering i've woken up before 6 about 10 times in my entire life there is no chance I'd fight that. Looks like the internet deals are the way to go.

There is no fucking way I'd go to a Brick & Mortar store on Black Friday. No clue why anybody would want to. I'll just stick with websites, thanks.

word. i'm not about to be camping overnight in the best buy parking lot for anything.

Even better- the Asus Transformer (trust me, better than an ipad) will be $249 and the dock will be $99 at Best Buy. I don't have a link off hand, but Google it.

I don't think I can trust you ever again.

This times a billion.

If you can't buy it online and have it shipped to your house for free, then no one needs it as a gift.

I need an external hard-drive... would prefer something >500GB and usb powered...

rather than posting a new thread; what's going to be my best value? Anything Black-Friday related that should make me consider waiting?

I need an external hard-drive... would prefer something >500GB and usb powered...

rather than posting a new thread; what's going to be my best value? Anything Black-Friday related that should make me consider waiting?

Thanks to the Taiwan floods, this is a horrible time to buy Hard Drives. You're better off waiting 6-12 months.

Thanks to the Taiwan floods, this is a horrible time to buy Hard Drives. You're better off waiting 6-12 months.

:squint: Why would you wait 6-12 months for something you could go out and buy in 20 minutes? You can go to Wal-Mart any time (not on Black Friday) and get a Samsung or Western Digital 500gb+ pocket HD for like 50 bucks.

Last edited:
Back