• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black Friday Deals

No kidding. My house was pre-wired with CAT-6, yet somehow they screwed up the entry/exit points. Went to all the trouble to crimp the cable ends and dig behind the ethernet face plates only to find out deep within the walls something was amiss.

Yikes...bet they stapled the cables somewhere, or pulled them too tightly around a corner somewhere in the wall.

I've dropped $120 today on the Amazon Movie &TV Black Friday Lightning Deal Sale. Stuff only lasts for minutes or seconds at crazy prices.

Lord of the rings blu ray set is only 50 bucks on amazon

Hit up the Best Buy "Black Friday Preview" Sale online yesterday. I think that it might have been open to only reward zone silver members but I'm not sure. They had some major issues with the website crashing but eventually resolved it all. Scored some decent deals:

Lenovo Laptop for $179
Microsoft Office for $99
Samsung 40" 1080p for $430 (not as good as the doorbuster deal but I didn't have to wait in line and its free shipping)
Lots of Blu-Rays (X-Men, HP-DHII, etc) for $9

Hit up the Best Buy "Black Friday Preview" Sale online yesterday. I think that it might have been open to only reward zone silver members but I'm not sure. They had some major issues with the website crashing but eventually resolved it all. Scored some decent deals:

Lenovo Laptop for $179
Microsoft Office for $99
Samsung 40" 1080p for $430 (not as good as the doorbuster deal but I didn't have to wait in line and its free shipping)
Lots of Blu-Rays (X-Men, HP-DHII, etc) for $9

Is it the same Samsung as the doorbuster for $200? Just curious.

Just bought 40 reams of paper for $0.49 each from Office Depot with Free shipping. Right after I got my order confirmed, the price jumped up to $6.99ea.

Aw yeah.

Anyone know of any good deals on a decent computer monitor?

Putting together a new desktop PC and don't have an up-to-date monitor.

Back