• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black & Gold Madness Observations...

He won a lot more than that. He and 14 friends won a suite at the Joel for the Duke game plus they get their picture taken with the team after the game (why they aren't doing it before the game I'll never know). He also got a hotel stay in Raleigh, plus two tickets to the NC State vs. Wake game, $50 gift certificate to Village Tavern and I think 2 courtside seats to the Richmond game.

Poor, poor soul. Hope he at least gets some State tail

Yet still the best potential part of all he won (besides the $250)

I find it risible that there is no review of the game on Deman's site.

Wow - just thinking the midnight madness thread has 26 posts, most not even related to the team. Damn. So sad.

Wow - just thinking the midnight madness thread has 26 posts, most not even related to the team. Damn. So sad.

contrast that with the tidal wave to posters that showed up here in the beginning. pretty sure even a lot of people that lurked over on scout actually signed up to post here.

$250 for making a half court shot? #lowf

mu8l4xf

He won a lot more than that. He and 14 friends won a suite at the Joel for the Duke game plus they get their picture taken with the team after the game (why they aren't doing it before the game I'll never know). He also got a hotel stay in Raleigh, plus two tickets to the NC State vs. Wake game, $50 gift certificate to Village Tavern and I think 2 courtside seats to the Richmond game.

apparently must be present to win. this way ensures that if they leave early they don't get the picture with the team....

1/3 of the video is dedicated to the kid who hit the half court shot. No Bz sighting.

Were they out of buy one get one free coupons at Pizza Hut for the half court shot?

Please retire the tye-dye. Please.

I like Rountree's game, but damn if he doesn't move like my grandad.

Back