• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bracketology 2017

They are in, but after we win, Wake should flip with Cuse about last bye/last in.

They are 18-14 and would have the worst RPI to ever make the NCAA Tournament as an at-large team.

If Wake wins tonight then I think we move ahead of both Cuse and VPI in terms of the ACC pecking order once the committee starts from scratch.

does it piss anyone else off that we are listed as a "best win" for everyone near the bubble, yet we ourselves are apparently still trying to get in? complete bs. Fuck the media

Just ignore the ESPN talking heads. They don't know what they are talking about.

Except that all of them, including Lunardi, just said Wake is in regardless of what happens tonight. And that Collins is a beast that should be higher on most draft boards.

Finally.

This Lunardi in a hotel room thing is ridiculous. I know ESPN is trying to cut costs, but come on.

If Vandy does not win the SECT can they become the first team with 15 losses to become an at-large team in the NCAA's?

If Syracuse gets in, its a travesty. They're awful away from home. Played the 214th worst non conference schedule, have 5 losses to RPI +100 teams and lost 5 of 7 to close the season. That's everything the committee has said for years you can't do.

So if we lose tonight, are the odds greater that we will end of in Dayton or avoid the play in? (I am assuming that we are in either way).

They are 18-14 and would have the worst RPI to ever make the NCAA Tournament as an at-large team.

Didn't they set the record last year? Boeheim being suspended for several games last year and the committee gave them an advantage because of it was ridiculous.

Back