• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

I'm curious as to what happens with Hank and Gomey and how they die if that actually happens. I don't think they'll die in a shootout since they're both behind cars, and if the Nazis couldn't hit them while they were both standing with no cover, then they won't die that way behind the car.

I'm curious as to what happens with Hank and Gomey and how they die if that actually happens. I don't think they'll die in a shootout since they're both behind cars, and if the Nazis couldn't hit them while they were both standing with no cover, then they won't die that way behind the car.

They run out of ammo?

In the episode 9 flash forward (episode 1 of part 2 of season 5) Walk has that M60 machine gun in his trunk. Anyone else notice that Jack appeared to be shooting an M60 in this past episode? Is that where Walt gets it from? and of so, how does he get it?

They run out of ammo?

Right, then they get flanked and executed.

Another board pointed out the fact that the same group killed Declan's entire crew pretty quickly and efficiently, yet now they can't hit 2 people with no cover? I wonder if there's a reason for that, or just the writers trying to draw out that scene over 2 episodes.

In the episode 9 flash forward (episode 1 of part 2 of season 5) Walk has that M60 machine gun in his trunk. Anyone else notice that Jack appeared to be shooting an M60 in this past episode? Is that where Walt gets it from? and of so, how does he get it?

Are you sure you're not mistaking that for the AA12 automatic shotgun? One of the guys was using that with a drum magazine. I was reading a link from another message board and it's a pretty vicious weapon. I originally thought it wouldn't be that effective, but apparently it has the range of 2 football fields.

Are you sure you're not mistaking that for the AA12 automatic shotgun? One of the guys was using that with a drum magazine. I was reading a link from another message board and it's a pretty vicious weapon. I originally thought it wouldn't be that effective, but apparently it has the range of 2 football fields.

Dangit I think your right I think that is an AA12. good call.

Another board pointed out the fact that the same group killed Declan's entire crew pretty quickly and efficiently, yet now they can't hit 2 people with no cover? I wonder if there's a reason for that, or just the writers trying to draw out that scene over 2 episodes.

trained in marksmanship by imperial stormtroopers

One of the behind the scenes videos from the AMC site has a description of the types of weapons used in the scene. It was pretty interesting to see the variety, even if you don't know shit about guns.

walt definitely asked for one favor too many from the nazis

I am trying to recall the status of the vehicles during the shootout. I definitely remember Hank's SUV getting deflated. If Jack's do too, maybe Jessie is in only drive-ready vehicle and gets to escape that way?

Gomez has the keys to Walt's car. He took them out of his jacket pocket during the pat down and put them in his own, and unless I missed something they're still there.

Back