• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

Walt frees Jesse from the Nazis, but then Jesse immediately kills Walt out of revenge for Jane, for Brock, and basically all of the hell Walt put him through.

Or does Jesse free himself (they don't wear masks during the cook) and then wreck Walt's house, writing Heisenburg on the wall in the process?

I'm wondering if the masks are a red herring to confuse the viewers, like the first 5 seasons of Lost.

This show doesn't really do red herrings. It could just be a minor detail, but there's likely a reason they took the time to include that part of that scene.

The rampant speculation on this thread alone is testament to how many different directions the next two episodes can take. I'm beyond excited. I have a feeling Jesse's anguished "he can't keep getting away with it" line will eventually come to fruition.

The final scene will be Walt Jr. throwing down his crutches and walking away laughing, carrying a barrel of money over his shoulder and smoking a cigarette as the Nazi's, Walt, and Jesse's bodies are shown strewn across the ruins of a destroyed meth lab.

The final scene will be Walt Jr. throwing down his crutches and walking away laughing, carrying a barrel of money over his shoulder and smoking a cigarette as the Nazi's, Walt, and Jesse's bodies are shown strewn across the ruins of a destroyed meth lab.

Until Badger and Skinny Pete appear, beat the crap out of him, take the money, and ride off into the sunset. Breaking Badger.

This show doesn't really do red herrings. It could just be a minor detail, but there's likely a reason they took the time to include that part of that scene.

The rampant speculation on this thread alone is testament to how many different directions the next two episodes can take. I'm beyond excited. I have a feeling Jesse's anguished "he can't keep getting away with it" line will eventually come to fruition.

Well, we know that Walt's cancer has returned so one way or another, he won't get away with anything, depending on your view. That's the one thing that tells me we either see Walt driving off after scaring the shit out of Carol OR there's a Sopranos-esque fade-to-black as Jesse (or someone) has Walt at gunpoint only to hear a shot as the screen is dark.

I was thinking about Carol's reaction in the first episode last night. Walt hasn't done enough to elicit that kind of reaction yet (in my opinion), so I'm really wondering what happens over the next 2 episodes to make her reaction so dramatic. No doubt it's something really, really bad.

I was thinking about Carol's reaction in the first episode last night. Walt hasn't done enough to elicit that kind of reaction yet (in my opinion), so I'm really wondering what happens over the next 2 episodes to make her reaction so dramatic. No doubt it's something really, really bad.

Events also need to lead to the house being trashed and his alias being discovered. Does Marie go on the warpath?

Possibly, but I think Walt being implicated in Hank and Gomez's death and generally being a big bad drug lord would be enough to freak her out. He is obviously a very wanted man who kind of disappeared off the face of the earth as well.

Events also need to lead to the house being trashed and his alias being discovered. Does Marie go on the warpath?

I think it has to be Marie...she's already on the crazy side and having a surefire victory over Walt transformed into a dead husband will send her over the edge.

yeah they have enough already that this would make huge headlines and an enormous manhunt for killing federal agents. Carol would be freaked by now and the house is probs just teenage vandalism

Any advice for watching the next/second-to-last episode?
Medication. Whatever form that takes. Astronaut diapers. Keep soft objects around. You’re in for a couple of uncomfortable, extraordinary, nerve-shattering evenings.

:eek:hnoes:

Any advice for watching the next/second-to-last episode?
Medication. Whatever form that takes. Astronaut diapers. Keep soft objects around. You’re in for a couple of uncomfortable, extraordinary, nerve-shattering evenings.

:eek:hnoes:

no-brakes-aboard-the-rape-train_o_426452.jpg

I think it has to be Marie...she's already on the crazy side and having a surefire victory over Walt transformed into a dead husband will send her over the edge.

Except Marie and Skyler are kind of making amends. Tag-teaming on Jr. and Marie still saying she'll support Skyler and being at their house after she pulls the knife on him seem to say that at the least, it's Marie/Skyler vs. Walt. It's possible Skyler moves in with Marie in the aftermath OR Skyler just moves away but I doubt Marie is going to trash her sister's house without Skyler being okay with it.

Rubbins is on it. Just kids doing what snotty fucking kids do. When they're not on my grass so I can shake my old man cane and yell at them.

The finale is the 29th, right?

Yep, and we'll be in Berlin having just finished the marathon. Hope our hotel gets AMC!

Also, I wonder if the last episode will be longer than the usual hour.

Thinking about grabbing one of these:

5672293a18991fcf7e07a9a7f2a40b1

fc,220x200,white.jpg

Also, how funny would it be to wear this around Disney?

fc,220x200,navy.jpg

So you think Marie steals the win?

Back