• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

Jesse has to have enough chem knowledge to use acid to get out of that chain line.

Yeah, I think Jesse uses some of his knowledge to escape. I'd be surprised if there wasn't something like that to show how much Jesse learned from Walt and to show that he's capable of more than people think he is.

You could also read the chess board as a commentary on him having no moves left and basically being checkmated already instead of what's to come in the future. He just lost his entire family and he's about to die from cancer alone.

I was thinking about Carol's reaction in the first episode last night. Walt hasn't done enough to elicit that kind of reaction yet (in my opinion), so I'm really wondering what happens over the next 2 episodes to make her reaction so dramatic. No doubt it's something really, really bad.

Seeing a guy that set off a bomb in a nursing home while you took our the trash wouldn't unnerve you a little? Maybe somehow it gets out Walt is indirectly responsible for the plane crash. Don't know how that would happen, but who knows.

You could also read the chess board as just being a game of chess that the firemen are playing.

Skylar's brown shirt could also be viewed as just a brown shirt.

Walt lying on the ground after Hank was killed could also just be viewed as Walt lying on the ground, sad as fuck.

Jr calling the cops on Walt still has to be viewed as a little hoe move though.

I can't believe how good that was. How does one sleep after that? How do they keep making this show so good? It is unbelievable.

Just watched this last ep and I'm in literal shock. I was bordering on tears on three separate occasions. This last season is perhaps the best season of television that has ever been made.

Yep, and we'll be in Berlin having just finished the marathon. Hope our hotel gets AMC!

Also, I wonder if the last episode will be longer than the usual hour.

last 2 eps are 75 minutes

Yep, and we'll be in Berlin having just finished the marathon. Hope our hotel gets AMC!

Also, I wonder if the last episode will be longer than the usual hour.

I wonder how German TV deals with the whole Nazi issue on the show. I know it's AMC but there are some pretty strict rules about showing that shit in Der Faterland.

from a writer on the show:

petergould ‏@petergould 18h
.@petersuderman Final pair of #BreakingBad episodes are both extra long -- so check those DVRs!

can't get any 'official' confirmation about the 75 minutes though.

doesn't it seem too obvious that the gun is for the nazis?

Back