• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

I agree. The last few weeks have been incredibly intense, looking forward to seeing how Walt goes out. I have a feeling maybe the ricin is for the Grey Matter people.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

No family, no money, no business. All he has left is his reputation.

And the people who he feels are responsible for his ultimate position in life just minimized it on national TV.

Who is the gun for? Going back to kill the Nazis and get his money? Kill his former business partners? It looks like he's lost his family, so I'm not sure why he'd go back for that or for Jesse. I still have no idea how it is going to end!

Brb, gonna go watch something more uplifting, like Old Yeller.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

He has those newspapers. I think he's going to see that Jesse's GF was murdered and put 2 and 2 together that Jesse is cooking for them against his will. Jesse is the only person he has left that is anything close to family. He'll probably rescue Jesse somehow and then Jesse kills him.

big gun is for the nazi's to save jesse.

his former friends/business partners are going to be forced to launder the money (or a nice big cash donation) for skyler and the kids. also at gun point.

Killing Andrea was a real holy crap moment.

Also, the look on Todd's face when they're watching the video of Jesse's confession about Todd shooting the kid....that was some great acting. Landry is bringing it.

Todd is utterly soulless. When you think he can't be more evil, he does it. Anyone else half expect him to grab Brock and not only make him see his mom get shot but then shoot him too ("nothing personal, kid") all right in front of Jesse? They still need a hook for Jesse but it would've been in character. Ice cold.

And Jesse escaping made me wonder: where's he going to go? Who's house is he running to? The first cop? DEA? Badger/Skinny Pete?

I love how we can only see the world Walt's in now (snow, isolation, cold, boredom) and yet with the papers and bar TV, we realize the whole country knows who he is and is discussing everything there is to know about him. If you paused when the camera went close-in on the newspaper clippings, you could see all the private things about Walt's life/family is being discussed at water coolers and classrooms everywhere. Nice plot device- we get isolated as viewers just as Walt is.

So we're going to Nebraska for Better Call Saul. Seems about right.

Todd is utterly soulless. When you think he can't be more evil, he does it. Anyone else half expect him to grab Brock and not only make him see his mom get shot but then shoot him too ("nothing personal, kid") all right in front of Jesse? They still need a hook for Jesse but it would've been in character. Ice cold.

And Jesse escaping made me wonder: where's he going to go? Who's house is he running to? The first cop? DEA? Badger/Skinny Pete?

I love how we can only see the world Walt's in now (snow, isolation, cold, boredom) and yet with the papers and bar TV, we realize the whole country knows who he is and is discussing everything there is to know about him. If you paused when the camera went close-in on the newspaper clippings, you could see all the private things about Walt's life/family is being discussed at water coolers and classrooms everywhere. Nice plot device- we get isolated as viewers just as Walt is.

Better Call Saul is a prequel.

Wasn't aware they had made a definitive choice. Seems smart, though. Saul, the Cinnabon Manager, sounds pretty boring. Like Nebraska.

And yo, bitches.

1b599a1362ce8731b2a654aa7d1af942

FeLiNa. Fe = Iron, Li = Lithium, Na = Sodium. Otherwise known as components of Blood, Meth, and Tears.

FWIW, Gilligan said it's an anagram for "finale." Still think the Marty Robbins song angle is an intentional parallel. If it's not, it's one hell of a coincidence.

I know the needed a means to show Walt that Gray Matter was talking shit about him, but is kinda hard to believe that he would be national news. In New Mexico, sure, but not national as a dope dealer. Not right away.

Jesus, I wasn't aware that I cared that much about that cold bitch Walter White. That's some manipulative heartstrings tugging right there with the 10000 bucks to hang out for an hour, followed by the call to his son. I think it might be best for all involved that this shit wraps up next week. These last couple of episodes have been the most emotionally wrenching viewing experiences i can remember.

Same for me. Even seeing his ring fall off and watching him struggle to tie it into a necklace was rough. I had to remind myself that he's done some pretty horrible things, but Cranston is just too damn good. The rage in his face in that final moment at the bar was an incredible contrast to the sheer agony when he heard his son telling him to just die.

So this is the second time within the last few episodes that Walt was about to surrender when something intervened and stopped him. I can't imagine there will be a third.

There has to be a moment in the finale where Jesse gets to face off with Todd. There just has to be.

Absolutely loved the extended version of the opening theme in the final scenes. I need to track that down on the interwebs and download it.

I know the needed a means to show Walt that Gray Matter was talking shit about him, but is kinda hard to believe that he would be national news. In New Mexico, sure, but not national as a dope dealer. Not right away.

He orchestrated the murder of 11 people in federal prison and is responsible for the murder of two DEA agents. Plus he's on the run, his family is twisting in the wind, and there's a national manhunt for him and he's considered armed and dangerous. I think that would make national news.

He orchestrated the murder of 11 people in federal prison and is responsible for the murder of two DEA agents. Plus he's on the run, his family is twisting in the wind, and there's a national manhunt for him and he's considered armed and dangerous. I think that would make national news.

Is it known for sure that he was responsible for Hank and Gomey? How is it public knowledge that he orchestrated the 11 in prison? I may have missed that, but all that is known (to me as public info) is what was said on the phone to Sky w police taping.

This is the second time where I thought uncle jack and the crew were going to turn on Todd for shooting the kid, hoping that even though they're bad guys they have some sort of code against hurting an innocent kid

But nope.... Didn't phase them at all

The prison killings made national news when they occurred so I think they would probably be pinning everything on Walt now that he's been linked to Fring and the desire to keep them all quiet. I think with the call to Skyler it's pretty well known that Walt is linked to their murder one way or another, especially after Hank called Marie and told her that he had Walt in custody.

Back