• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brother of top bball recruit Mo Bamba snitches on him about improper benefits

Seems very strange to me to find it acceptable for some business man to hook up a high schooler with cash, but get upset with a drug dealing brother trying to go back to school.

The brother got money too. He said so.

I didn't say I was OK with the impermissible benefits, it's obviously unfair.

I think it's a real fucked up move to accept benefits yourself as a peripheral hanger-on of a successful sibling for as long as you get everything you want, and then blow the whistle when you don't get yours. Hypocritical and much more of a character defining showcase than a 17 year old accepting gifts to play basketball.

Exactly. And how much of a dream was it for the brother to be a sports agent when he missed out on his first client and then just gave up? That video was just an advertisement for why you would never want that guy for ANY JOB EVER. Might as well set his linkedin pic to a goddamn poop emoji.

so greer love had checked in with NCAA compliance officers regarding anything he ever did for Bamba, NCAA just completely cleared Bamba for next season. i can't believe some of you donks took the butthurt brothers side because he was upset he wasn't going to be Bamba's agent. i can see those negotiations now, "long story short, we need the max"

so greer love had checked in with NCAA compliance officers regarding anything he ever did for Bamba, NCAA just completely cleared Bamba for next season. i can't believe some of you donks took the butthurt brothers side because he was upset he wasn't going to be Bamba's agent. i can see those negotiations now, "long story short, we need the max"

So who is going to go buy elementary schools and middle schools in the hope that one of them becomes a good athlete? Still seems creepy that the guy knew Bamba from such a young age.

So who is going to go buy elementary schools and middle schools in the hope that one of them becomes a good athlete? Still seems creepy that the guy knew Bamba from such a young age.

call me crazy, but i'd be totally down with a bunch of privileged white dudes mentoring 4th grade inner city youths with the hope that they turn into surefire NBA lotto picks one day.

Last edited:
Back