• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bruce Jenner already drives like a woman

Are those pictures at speed?

It looks like they were just sitting there.

How did so much damage happen to her car and kill her?

Its not hard to get in an accident on pch in malibu. I spend half the time driving and looking at the view

Isn't he transitioning (or whatever bizarre term is used) into a woman?

So I looked at the site linked above. Glancing at the pictures I wondered how hard did Jenner hit her to push her across several lanes into the collision. As I looked closer a the pics, I see that a single caption mentions that the deceased collided with t a Prius before being hit by Jenner and then being further pushed into oncoming traffic.

Sucks for Jenner that he is under the scrutiny with pics/articles and the like when he likely did nothing wrong. No mention of other drivers getting field sobriety tests. Never trust the driver of a Prius!

Caught part of the interview. Got to say, he struck me as someone that was more on the crazy side, than someone that was born a woman in a man's body. Granted, my entire understanding on these issues comes from a vague recollection of some posts on here.

#wakebb

Have never watched any of the Kardashian shows so I don't know how Jenner usually behaves, but he didn't seem terribly bright and a little out of it during the interview. Get that anyone would be nervous under the circumstances, but thought some of that would have been offset by having been in the spotlight for 40 years.

Caught part of the interview. Got to say, he struck me as someone that was more on the crazy side, than someone that was born a woman in a man's body. Granted, my entire understanding on these issues comes from a vague recollection of some posts on here.

#wakebb

60 years into it? I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Besides, you're just mad he came out as a Pub.

eta: Tempted to call B.S. on the "part" of the interview you watched, but I will take you at your word. I watched the online part and I watched every second of that they had posted. If they had posted more, I would have watched more. Stuff was riveting. I can't imagine looking away once old Bruce got going.

Last edited:
I really didn't watch much, but I did hilariously catch the GOP part and his statement about GOP leaders being receptive to him. He just seemed "off" to me, but again, I'm a total noob about this stuff.

Have never watched any of the Kardashian shows so I don't know how Jenner usually behaves, but he didn't seem terribly bright and a little out of it during the interview. Get that anyone would be nervous under the circumstances, but thought some of that would have been offset by having been in the spotlight for 40 years.

And perhaps he just isn't that bright, which is certainly possible.

Back