• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bruce Jenner already drives like a woman

I was telling The Chief about the Bruce Jenner interview. I said "He didn't address it directly but in his history he has moments where he's going to be out and live life as a woman but then he gets scared and gets married and has kids".

And The Chief said "So your wrong, those Jenner girls don't have daddy issues THEY ARE daddy's issues".

I was telling The Chief about the Bruce Jenner interview. I said "He didn't address it directly but in his history he has moments where he's going to be out and live life as a woman but then he gets scared and gets married and has kids".

And The Chief said "So your wrong, those Jenner girls don't have daddy issues THEY ARE daddy's issues".

The Chief is wise.

It seems that the Chief needs to learn the difference between "your" and "you're".

Is Bruce going to change her name?

Caitlyn. Hard to believe a grown person would choose that name for herself. I guess there's something to be said for being the only retirement age person named Caitlyn.

Caitlyn. Hard to believe a grown person would choose that name for herself. I guess there's something to be said for being the only retirement age person named Caitlyn.

What does this mean? My name is Caitlyn. Please explain....

150601-caitlyn-jenner-jsw-1240p_f905633d5cc73c24b5c0da7bc2ade414.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

Honest question: Could she get the bronze in the women's decathlon right now?

lol. The problem is the "it" in this case looks nothing like the photo.

Actually, we don't know. Jenner had some facial feminization surgery.

Wait, I think you're defending her honor. Golly that's noble, way to go guy! But I think your efforts are misplaced, chief. I don't disparage Bruce Jenner or anyone else for doing whatever it is they want to do to their bodies to make themselves happy.

I simply think she is a fucking attention whore piece of shit whose family is classless, and I think she looks ridiculous in that picture not because she used to be a man, but because she looks ridiculous and she is milking this shit for attention and money. I used to look at that same face on the cereal box as a kid, and to see that face as a woman is surprising and different and makes me say wow.

Is this person now above criticism? Can I not be surprised and/or make comments? Can she not be called a 'fucker' and be made fun of? She is a special human now who must be coddled?

Last edited:
I thought it was a shitty post so I neg repped it. You put way more thought into it than I did.

Gen X'ers whine about millennials being offended way more than millennials whine about anything.

lol dude what are you talking about? you are on a crusade to defend Bruce Jenner or some such. I didnt even rag on the sex change. take it easy big guy

Back