• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bruce Jenner already drives like a woman

Wait, I think you're defending her honor. Golly that's noble, way to go guy! But I think your efforts are misplaced, chief. I don't disparage Bruce Jenner or anyone else for doing whatever it is they want to do to their bodies to make themselves happy.

I simply think she is a fucking attention whore piece of shit whose family is classless, and I think she looks ridiculous in that picture not because she used to be a man, but because she looks ridiculous and she is milking this shit for attention and money. I used to look at that same face on the cereal box as a kid, and to see that face as a woman is surprising and different and makes me say wow.

Is this person now above criticism? Can I not be surprised and/or make comments? Can she not be called a 'fucker' and be made fun of? She is a special human now who must be coddled?

BBD bellyaching and negrepping should be a badge of honor. It's like having that one person in the group who is ridiculously PC and sensitive. You can either fire back and get as riled up as he does, or just laugh about it, drink beer, and joke about how he's the stereotypical bitchy gay man. I occasionally am baited into the former, but much prefer the latter.

Wait, I think you're defending her honor. Golly that's noble, way to go guy! But I think your efforts are misplaced, chief. I don't disparage Bruce Jenner or anyone else for doing whatever it is they want to do to their bodies to make themselves happy.

I simply think she is a fucking attention whore piece of shit whose family is classless, and I think she looks ridiculous in that picture not because she used to be a man, but because she looks ridiculous and she is milking this shit for attention and money. I used to look at that same face on the cereal box as a kid, and to see that face as a woman is surprising and different and makes me say wow.

Is this person now above criticism? Can I not be surprised and/or make comments? Can she not be called a 'fucker' and be made fun of? She is a special human now who must be coddled?

I am transphobic and think people should talk shit on "them" as much as possible because it's fun and good for our children and enjoyable. BUT as a 1/64 American indian native (either Aztec or mayan, whichever one was better at shooting arrows), I cannot endorse you calling someone chief like that. Chief is reserved for the highest beasts of our tribes and should certainly never be used sarcastically. I came to expect more from you, WAKEANDBAKE, color me disappointed.

don't know if I'm the one that needs to take it easy

BBD bellyaching and negrepping should be a badge of honor. It's like having that one person in the group who is ridiculously PC and sensitive. You can either fire back and get as riled up as he does, or just laugh about it, drink beer, and joke about how he's the stereotypical bitchy gay man. I occasionally am baited into the former, but much prefer the latter.

nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg

I just act like that to help out ELC since he's only capable of thinking in stereotypes

I thought it was a shitty post so I neg repped it. You put way more thought into it than I did.

LK whines about millennials being offended way more than millennials whine about anything.

#notallgenxers

Back