• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

That's a lot of trust in Musk to figure out how to make this work.

I don't see how Tucker Carlson can go out on his own with all of the risk/libel exposure he will have peddling lies. No way he could ever be insured against without a huge company like Fox behind him. He will either have to back his ass down or be in court every day of the year.

Twitter is a big company too.

So they have moved from 100% lies all the time to 100% lies with 1% retraction missed by most of the people who saw it the first time. Makes sense. I'll get back to looking for a republican i can support <narrator: it'll be awhile>

I wonder if they care to have a clue as to how a “made up” story came to be aired on their show.

I wonder if they care to have a clue as to how a “made up” story came to be aired on their show.
No, they don't. Apparently to save money following the Dominion lawsuit they just let go most of their investigative unit. A so-called "news" network firing most of its investigative journalists is just so perfect for Fox.

We already know, via multiple court cases, that the "talent" at FNC doesn't believe their own bullshit.

Back