• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Been mostly away from the boards a while, is this serious?
You never know with fucking plama

But I would assume he’s very aware that 13 year olds are not receiving GRS. Fucking Republicans in Louisiana voted against trans healthcare bans after they realized that literally no children were actually receiving the care they were describing

You never know with fucking plama

But I would assume he’s very aware that 13 year olds are not receiving GRS. Fucking Republicans in Louisiana voted against trans healthcare bans after they realized that literally no children were actually receiving the care they were describing

I’ve recently caught up with a few guys I haven’t talked to too much over the past decade and both mentioned it as an issue that seems to capture much of their attention. I actually credit you and another poster or two with providing counter information which I find informative. You should be more vocal as there are plenty of others who need to hear it

I think that republicans have no other winning issues other than the left wants kids to be able to have sex change operations and that this somehow is going to become the defining issue of 2024. Trump said it himself. Nothing else gets his base more fired up and that’s what I’m anectodally seeing

Last edited:
Jesse Watters taking over the 8:00 slot.

Is this guy still associated with Wake Forest? Does he still allow the school to use his private plane for sports travel? Does he still own a house in W-S?

Is this guy still associated with Wake Forest? Does he still allow the school to use his private plane for sports travel? Does he still own a house in W-S?

Had the opportunity to have a brief chat with Sean last night. We primarily talked Wake sports. He still follows the Deacs closely...he said he is rooting for us and has been enjoying our success lately - we talked tennis, but also touched on baseball, MBB and football.

Had the opportunity to have a brief chat with Sean last night. We primarily talked Wake sports. He still follows the Deacs closely...he said he is rooting for us and has been enjoying our success lately - we talked tennis, but also touched on baseball, MBB and football.
You were clearly visible in the opening shot of the crowd. Dead center of the screen.

If it's good enough for hitler it's good enough for this political party !

Republicans: The Biden inflation is hurting Americans!

[inflation is heavily driven by housing costs]

Also Republicans: People who can’t afford a home are failures!

Last edited:
Republicans: The Biden inflation is hurting Americans!

[inflation is heavily driven by housing costs]

Also Republicans: People who can’t afford a home are failures!

On top of that, the solution to inflation also pumps housing costs even higher.

It's insane to me that my girlfriend pays a few hundred more to rent a 3BR townhome than I pay for my mortgage (with escrow, etc).

On top of that, the solution to inflation also pumps housing costs even higher.

It's insane to me that my girlfriend pays a few hundred more to rent a 3BR townhome than I pay for my mortgage (with escrow, etc).
Is this assuming that the lower housing supply (because people are "trapped" in their good mortgages) is doing more work than the rising interest rates making houses waaaay less affordable for the average person?

Anecdotally, it feels like housing prices have really slowed down or dropped in Winston and houses are sitting a lot longer. Guess the real test will be in Spring, though.

Is this assuming that the lower housing supply (because people are "trapped" in their good mortgages) is doing more work than the rising interest rates making houses waaaay less affordable for the average person?

Anecdotally, it feels like housing prices have really slowed down or dropped in Winston and houses are sitting a lot longer. Guess the real test will be in Spring, though.

Higher interest rates trapping people in their existing homes, but also driving potential buyers into the rental market instead, which drives rents even higher.

Same in my area of Northern California. My real estate friends say lots of people shopping still but not making moves. The lowered demand is stopping the bidding wars and keeping prices much more stable.

Back