• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

my favorite thing in the anti-Target rap video is the guy confused about Paw Patrol toys

Isn't it crazy that the person who literally nominated a major contender for President at the Democratic convention just over 6 years ago is now a Fox talking head that pushes right wing culture war and other issues.

Isn't it crazy that the person who literally nominated a major contender for President at the Democratic convention just over 6 years ago is now a Fox talking head that pushes right wing culture war and other issues.

Who?

There are a few historically left leaning people starting to not blindly follow the far left agenda as it moves farther and farther left. Same thing with the far right. People are slowly starting to see what's ripping the country apart. We are on course to destroy ourselves from within.

What is the far left agenda that keeps moving farther and farther left? You’re attributing this to Joe Biden I presume?

I haven’t seen a lot of radical proposals from him that are so far left as to be equivalent to, you know, banning books or overthrowing the election on the far right but maybe I’m not watching enough cable news.

What is the far left agenda that keeps moving farther and farther left? You’re attributing this to Joe Biden I presume?

I haven’t seen a lot of radical proposals from him that are so far left as to be equivalent to, you know, banning books or overthrowing the election on the far right but maybe I’m not watching enough cable news.

yeah i guess the left would appear to be moving more left from the position of a clown riding the fascist right conveyor belt

woke Gossip Girl

There are a few historically left leaning people starting to not blindly follow the far left agenda as it moves farther and farther left. Same thing with the far right. People are slowly starting to see what's ripping the country apart. We are on course to destroy ourselves from within.
What is THE far left agenda?
What specifically is ripping the country apart?

Related note: The posters who like to lump leftists together or talk about an echo chamber aren't regular Tunnels posters who see people they consider "the left" argue all the time about everything from policy, tactics, semantics, and unimportant shit.

Haven't you realized? The Octogenarian President with a 50 year moderate voting record has decided that now is the time to lurch hard to the left and pull the county with him. It may appear that the Republicans have moved further and further right shifting the Overton window, but in actuality President Liberace Mao Lenin Biden is the one turning America into a Communist country. Its all right there in front of our eyes.

I mean seriously. Book banning and erasing the civil rights movement is pretty extreme Nazi ass shit (honestly hard to call this one far right anymore as opposed to just right since it’s so widespread). What’s the “far left agenda” item equivalent to that? An actual item, not some bogus shit like litter boxes in schools.

I mean seriously. Book banning and erasing the civil rights movement is pretty extreme Nazi ass shit (honestly hard to call this one far right anymore as opposed to just right since it’s so widespread). What’s the “far left agenda” item equivalent to that? An actual item, not some bogus shit like litter boxes in schools.
that's why they're going all in with the chopping 13 year old dicks off

Our  Bosides bros need to realize that the center republicans are tumbling and stumbling right. They are being pulled FAR authoritarian right and either ¹don't realize it (forest from the trees) or ²fucking love the culture wars and owning the libs and don't mind.

The left isn't further left than they were 5 years ago. The left is further left because republicans left the beach a long time ago and their ship is sailing far away from shore.

The left is further left. There's more support for $15 minimum wage, marijuana legalization, ending the filibuster, and other social and political issues. The center-left is becoming more progressive. But I don't think that's what the bosiders think is destroying the country.

I'd argue those are no longer left leaning causes. They're mainstream.

the forced lockdowns/shutting businesses down thing is the other major right wing complaint that could at least be reasonably argued. Apparently if the 1 million deaths were actually 3 or 5 million it wouldn't have been that big of a deal. But at least there is some argument to be had about cost/benefits of 18-24 months of shutting some things down.

the forced lockdowns/shutting businesses down thing is the other major right wing complaint that could at least be reasonably argued. Apparently if the 1 million deaths were actually 3 or 5 million it wouldn't have been that big of a deal. But at least there is some argument to be had about cost/benefits of 18-24 months of shutting some things down.
You mean what happened under Trump?

Sure, it’s fine to review our pandemic response, even argue about it. In good faith.

And that good faith arguing is and will continue to occur. But will include precious few Republicans.

Back