• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Something like this could back fire if they just stop using his name/image but still use his rhetoric. The candidate can still lap his balls, but outta sight outta mind.

it’s not a threat to our national security that the republican nominee for president is in obviously dire need of cash. nope. no problem here.

in catching up on this thread i unignored @TheReff just so i could dislike his ignorant idiotic posts. pretty sad to call yourself a fan of wake forest, with our "pro humanitate" motto, and spew the nazi drivel that this pathetic insurance salesman does. it actually makes me a little sad that his rep isn't negative

in catching up on this thread i unignored @TheReff just so i could dislike his ignorant idiotic posts. pretty sad to call yourself a fan of wake forest, with our "pro humanitate" motto, and spew the nazi drivel that this pathetic insurance salesman does. it actually makes me a little sad that his rep isn't negative
That is doing really well, retired insurance salesman to you! A fan of Wake Forest athletics, not a fan of Woke Forest and their liberal drivel. For that they would not get another dime from me even if I were to win big in either of the lotteries!

Rather shitty take…let me guess American Evangelical Christian? Exactly how has immigration effected you?
How did Biden’s broken immigration system affect Laken Riley and her family after she was murdered by illegal alien immigrant thug Jose Antonio Ibarra in GA?

The idea that Wake Forest is anything close to a bastion of liberalism is so laughable. Received big money from the Koch’s, Sean Hannity sent his kid to school here. If you think Wake is liberal, you’re just further right than you realize.

Regional college. It was a regional college when he went there. Yikes.

Someone supposedly well off and successful should have better things to do than turn his brain off and watch that shitty channel to memorize cheap gotcha slogans.

Back