• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I stand corrected, he crossed in 2022 but I know I read about some other crime and the guy crossed under Trump

How did Biden’s broken immigration system affect Laken Riley and her family after she was murdered by illegal alien immigrant thug Jose Antonio Ibarra in GA?

You’re such a …smh. I guess the Reps shouldn’t have killed that immigration bill?

It has also been proven that Americans commit more crimes, per capita, at a much, much higher rate than immigrants in the US. Like 40-60% less! Your Faux brain is polluted with opinion entertainment.

Didn’t the guy cross the border under trump
No, but the Reff is still a complete an utter dumbfuck who worships a serial rapist and career criminal and felon who wants to fuck his own daughter and that makes the Reff a completely evil and immoral piece of rotten shit who will burn in the hell his fake Christian ass would claim to believe in.

It’s sad the shit people believe because they are so lonely in life they crave connection. It’s like a beacon of dumb that draws morons together. If in my 60s my brain turns to a conspiracy mush of dumb I hope my family does the right thing for society and just ends it.

So if the Reff is retired that means he can either 1- read some classic novels and volunteer at local charities or 2) watch Foxnews and Newsmax all day long and post Russian propaganda on message boards. Can't quite figure out which way he goes...

I'm really glad that no illegal immigrant murdered anybody during the trump years.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Maybe Abbott shouldn’t have processed him and put him on a bus across country? Per reff, Abbott should have known better!

FACT: Migrant violent crime rate is LOWER than the general population.

FACT: Alabama has a higher violent crime rate than NYC
NYC has quit reporting. NYC lets everybody out without bail. Wouldn’t trust a single liberal liberal state and their statistics. Like Cali also for instance. But you all go on and live there, pay their high taxes.
Fact: fentanyl deaths up with Biden’s open borders.
Fact: Laken Riley killed by an illegal who entered illegally in Sept 2022. Previously arrested by both Fed & state officials in multiple jurisdictions. Had a bench warrant and a failure to appear. He and brother both arrested for shoplifting in Oct 2023 but released.
Thanks Joe Biden and Alejandro Mayorkas.

Didn’t the guy cross the border under trump
No.but nice try. You libs try to blame everything else on Trump and he almost had the border closed. This illegal crossed in Sept 2022 near El Paso, TX. Biden did over 90 executive orders in helping to open it back up.

NYC has quit reporting. NYC lets everybody out without bail. Wouldn’t trust a single liberal liberal state and their statistics. Like Cali also for instance. But you all go on and live there, pay their high taxes.
Fact: fentanyl deaths up with Biden’s open borders.
Fact: Laken Riley killed by an illegal who entered illegally in Sept 2022. Previously arrested by both Fed & state officials in multiple jurisdictions. Had a bench warrant and a failure to appear. He and brother both arrested for shoplifting in Oct 2023 but released.
Thanks Joe Biden and Alejandro Mayorkas.
Open borders are a LIE

Most fentanyl comes through POEs and not across some "open border"

No.but nice try. You libs try to blame everything else on Trump and he almost had the border closed. This illegal crossed in Sept 2022 near El Paso, TX. Biden did over 90 executive orders in helping to open it back up.
Trump did not " almost [have] the border closed" because it was never open. I assume you mean stopping illegal border crossings. Illegal border crossings under Trump were actually spiking to levels not seen in a decade prior to the arrival of Covid.

Interesting point considering you blame Biden for everything you don't like.

Back