• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BUZZ IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!(NOT TROLLING). HE GONE!!!!!

Was in a meeting. Promised myself I would post this when he was gone.

185wsu7f62b33gif.gif

a-happy-Lucille-Bluth-shaking-her-h.gif

tinafeydancing.gif

tumblr_m2lc48nlYy1rnvwt1.gif

tumblr_m2cpi1VFnL1rnvwt1.gif

For some reason I find the term "national basketball leaders" amusing. Maybe its just me. Who would be an example of such a leader? Must a summit be climbed to reach them?

Also interesting that they are making the specific point that Hatch will be heavily involved. If you remember the Dave Clawson "first day" video, Hatch introduced himself to Clawson after the official announcement had been made.

Also, not sure why Amaker wouldn't take the BC job.

ETA: oh yeah, because he's got a better job now

Last edited:
Wellman has been working on replacing Bz for several weeks. At this point, I would assume the list is down to three- maybe four- candidates.

Hopefully all of them are coaching their team today or tomorrow. The longer we wait to hear of the replacement, the better the coach.
You think this post makes me feel good after I just read this?

Joe Giglio ‏@jwgiglio 3m
Three primary candidates for Wake Forest: Russell Turner, Mike White and Danny Manning

and just when my phone started autocorrecting "bz" to "bzfuckface"... great timing ron.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lolz I love this tweet by the scout board: "A source close to #WF basketball received an email from AD Ron Wellman stating that Jeff [Redacted] is no longer with the basketball program."

You mean a member of the Deacon Club?

You think this post makes me feel good after I just read this?

Joe Giglio ‏@jwgiglio 3m
Three primary candidates for Wake Forest: Russell Turner, Mike White and Danny Manning

JOE GIGLIO IS A NO TALENT ASS CLOWN WITH NO SCOOPS OR SOURCES

Hatch will be watching over Wellman on this one. Nothing will happen without oversight. Given so,e of the back room trades for this everyone is involved. Downside is, wellman isn't leaving.

If we are one or two when it comes to best available jobs we've got to get Howland or better, not some of these unproven coaches who are looking to step up for the first time.

Saying that they won't contact any candidates until their season is over has to be a bald-faced lie, doesn't it? What reason would there be not to reach out to their representative to at least gauge interest... ?

and the Lord decreed that he shall no longer standeth in front of the Deacon bench and clappeth ever again.

I haven't seen in on any of these discussions (obvs) but I can't imagine Mrs. Amaker would be all that thrilled about leaving her high-level position with Harvard's school of clinical psychology or whatever it is to move to W-S.

She would for $$$$$$$$$$

Bullshit. She would be manning the Winston-Harlem gloryholes on day 1.

LOL at most of our candidates are in post season play

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice....you won't fool me again.

Back