• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BUZZ IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!(NOT TROLLING). HE GONE!!!!!

BjMqlTVIEAEgUW0.jpg:large

Fitting that the first thing Bz has really done right at WF is his resignation.

So excited. So fucking excited. The next couple of months are going to be very, very interesting (probably good and bad). But for right now, this is the greatest day in Wake basketball in the last 4 years.

Ryan Kavanagh ‏@97Ryan 4m
“@TieDyeNation: Jeff [Redacted] has resigned as head basketball coach at Wake Forest http://go.wfu.edu/sxm ” ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Ryan Kavanagh ‏@97Ryan 25s
How did wake forest resign Bzdelic... Fuck this

For some reason I find the term "national basketball leaders" amusing. Maybe its just me. Who would be an example of such a leader? Must a summit be climbed to reach them?

Also interesting that they are making the specific point that Hatch will be heavily involved. If you remember the Dave Clawson "first day" video, Hatch introduced himself to Clawson after the official announcement had been made.

Dave Odom heads up a coaching search firm, IIRC....

Saying that they won't contact any candidates until their season is over has to be a bald-faced lie, doesn't it? What reason would there be not to reach out to their representative to at least gauge interest... ?

It was a lie as of 3 weeks ago, so it is still a lie today.

The "Wake Forest Way" is simply bullshit talk that makes old people feel special. It's utter nonsense.

It's possible that assuming a good hire, the incoming coach will be the most highly anticipated entering coach of all time at any program ever. That would be pretty sweet to walk in to.

Back