• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz Video Dump (Oops!...Buzz Did it Again! Page 7)

Pic from last night. The dude seriously wore a green shirt with a green/black tie.

Wake%20Forest%20Duke%20Basketball.JPEG-01962.jpg

i think last night was his worst outfit ever. going out with a bang...one can only hope. and how about that watch/tablet PC on his left wrist? GTFO

It seriously looked like he was wearing road kill (pun most definitely intended) for a tie.

Ben Swain ‏@TheBenSwain 15h

There is nothing more entertaining/depressing than watching Jeff [Redacted] on the sideline. Looks like a guy who forgot where he parked.

Pretty good job on the glass...
-18 on the glass!!! (Dino cracking up in the background)

Awesome

Last edited:
WFFaithful if you are looking for more material there's always the "RED! RED! RED!" [Redacted] cry in one of his older training videos.

"trollop"

Oh... snap! SHOTS FIRED.

One of my all-time faves! Love me some SAT words! Actually, don't think I ever saw that in my SAT prep!

Seriously, we've got some creatively talented folks on this board. So why don't we have a new billboard up yet? The slide hath beginneth!

One of my all-time faves! Love me some SAT words! Actually, don't think I ever saw that in my SAT prep!

Seriously, we've got some creatively talented folks on this board. So why don't we have a new billboard up yet? The slide hath beginneth!

Why dont you wait to use the remaining money to welcome the new coach after this season? That move would really throw off those who complain about the fans putting up a billboard.

Why dont you wait to use the remaining money to welcome the new coach after this season? That move would really throw off those who complain about the fans putting up a billboard.

Because then, when we are stuck with Buzz for yet another year, we'll be told to just wait because the fifth year will be his last year. Same ole, same ole...

If we have that long to do something, I'm totally cool with it. Reason tells me (and astute insiders like you!) that Bzz is done after this season since he'll be a lame-duck with only 1 year left and what, about 17-18 career ACC wins in 4 years?? That should be the more than enough for his pink slip to be written.

Also, I'm wondering if a congratulatory Coach Clawson football billboard might be in order to celebrate his impressive work on the recruiting trail. But then again, I know some have pointed out that perhaps it would be inadvisable to associate Clawson and football program with the billboard effort whatsoever and I see that point too. But shoot, probably be a good way to show folks that we're not as irrational as many might think!

At this point as much excitement as there is around the football program, hell just do one for Clawson. Dude is on a roll.

There might be something coming to commemorate [Redacted]'s time at Wake, but you'll have to wait until he is officially gone...

Oh sometimes you can be such a tease.

But I'll wait... :popcorn:

Last edited:
Can we have at least one more video? I am thinking Bz on the wrecking ball/Miley's song. Hopefully there isn't much time for us to get these done. And they provide enjoyment as we wait for some news.

Back