• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz Video Dump (Oops!...Buzz Did it Again! Page 7)

You've got your record skip twice in that shorter video Island.

Solid work overall though

Haha, that's awesome and unexpected. I was just hoping I'd not embarrass myself compared to Faithful's awesome videos. Glad to see some of this stuff is getting out there with the letter writing, Twitter hash tags, FireBz website, Youtube videos, and this site. Closer to the end I hope.

Island's video made it on the ACC Sports Journal 'ACCross the Web' article today - http://www.accsports.com/articles/2013030714934/accross-the-web-march-7.php

Not taking credit for them getting this because I don't know how they came across it but I have been posting links on David Glenn's Facebook page and the WFNZ Facebook page the last couple of times something new has came out. I know some folks here don't like either of those guys but and I don't particularly like the WFNZ guys (Mark and Taylor) but I figure the more people know the merrier.

28vdj4n.jpg

Thanks bzzz

CRONYISM! CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!

Brilliant video, WFFaithful.

can #WellmanOut infiltrate and play this on the scoreboard? could you imagine. it's like the other thread with andy dufresne locking the door and playing the record. incredible.

Well done. They're destroying Wake athletics to infinity and beyond.

Good job.

How can RW say they talk "only about the future"? Is it not his job to talk about past performance? In this case past performance is a guarantee of future results.

For that matter it's also his job to have an exact read on the state of his fanbase. But he has "no idea" what we think. Doesn't want to admit it, more likely. If he would simply admit to a few things and give us some credit rather than condescension, he would win a few (a very few) points with the fanbase.

"I'm awfully confident about our future." Awfully being the key word.

Back