• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz Video Dump (Oops!...Buzz Did it Again! Page 7)

Good job.

How can RW say they talk "only about the future"? Is it not his job to talk about past performance? In this case past performance is a guarantee of future results.

For that matter it's also his job to have an exact read on the state of his fanbase. But he has "no idea" what we think. Doesn't want to admit it, more likely. If he would simply admit to a few things and give us some credit rather than condescension, he would win a few (a very few) points with the fanbase.

"I'm awfully confident about our future." Awfully being the key word.

I wonder what my manager's reaction would be if I bombed a project and then asked to only talk about the future in the following review...

Good job.

How can RW say they talk "only about the future"? Is it not his job to talk about past performance? In this case past performance is a guarantee of future results.

For that matter it's also his job to have an exact read on the state of his fanbase. But he has "no idea" what we think. Doesn't want to admit it, more likely. If he would simply admit to a few things and give us some credit rather than condescension, he would win a few (a very few) points with the fanbase.

"I'm awfully confident about our future." Awfully being the key word.

I wouldn't be shocked if he's insulated from the fanbase. Do you think his social media people are telling him that the Wake website Easter Egg Hunt turned into fans calling for him to be fired?

Anything he sees is probably lunatic fringe stuff like the guy who yelled at Bz.

I wouldn't be shocked if he's insulated from the fanbase. Do you think his social media people are telling him that the Wake website Easter Egg Hunt turned into fans calling for him to be fired?

Anything he sees is probably lunatic fringe stuff like the guy who yelled at Bz.

That may be. But my fear is that he knows and doesn't care. I would so much prefer an old out-of-touch Ron Wellman who just needs to retire already, yet I can't help but ascribe more sinister motives. I think he's smart enough to get that we're ticked, but he doesn't let it faze him. That bothers me so much more than if it were mere ignorance or incompetence.

Needs its own thread!!

#BuzzOut #WellmanOut #FlowOut

That may be. But my fear is that he knows and doesn't care. I would so much prefer an old out-of-touch Ron Wellman who just needs to retire already, yet I can't help but ascribe more sinister motives. I think he's smart enough to get that we're ticked, but he doesn't let it faze him. That bothers me so much more than if it were mere ignorance or incompetence.

that is why we make sure he is not insulated. he can't ignore a billboard. he can't ignore ads in papers. he can't ignore stickers placed on signs he drives past.

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Sign the petition https://www.change.org/petitions/nathan-hatch-fire-jeff-[Redacted]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Solid work, mad props!! A reason to appreciate Taylor Swift for once since Bzz is even more aggravating than that little "country" trollop!

Back