• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz Video Dump (Oops!...Buzz Did it Again! Page 7)

Very good job on syncing lyrics to visuals. Very good job in general.

or if it could have somehow incorporated how the joel looked with skip. Like "we never going back" had the picture of skip with the fans, and then it showed the [Redacted] with the fans one. Even so, great video

There are enough images and stats for several sequel videos. Love what he did here. I didn't know the song so I didn't get it at first, then boom.

Thank you guys so much for making this painful time bearable with these photos and videos. Great stuff.

This is amazing. Great work on the videos. Buzz In Trouble was great, then the picture of the puppies made me laugh out loud. Hope a lot of people see them.

That was a life changing moment. I was just so happy watching that youtube.

Finally someone did something positive with that awful Buffalo Wild Wings commercial.

Visit thesportsdump.com and thank them for putting the video on their site. Must go viral.

So was it a coincidence that the ad it showed was for Jos. A. Bank?

Excellent work btw.

I busted out laughing when she sang "Trouble, trouble, trouble" and it zooms on Bz's face.

I sent the links to ESPN...may get tossed in file 13 but who knows...if someone is interested there is definitely a compelling story to be had...

I think deadspin would run something this creative and funny. What is the song that is used?

lol the puppies had me in stitches. and loved the archer cameo obviously (in wake colors, too)

PosRep! Excellent!

I'd be honored for links to FireBz.com to be included in those posts.

WFFaithful deserves more posrep than any of us have the ability to provide.

We need another page on FireBz for videos. The page should have links to these and also to the cartoon type videos from last year. ...Maybe even the Margaret Johnson - Yakety Sax compilation.

This is amazing. Great work on the videos. Buzz In Trouble was great, then the picture of the puppies made me laugh out loud. Hope a lot of people see them.

yup, the puppies slayed me. AMAZING video, well worth the wait.

This video needs to be a part of Gameday Buzz on firebz.com. Make it happen, vt!

Posrep coming...gave out too much already today.

Back