• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz Video Dump (Oops!...Buzz Did it Again! Page 7)

Pos rep coming when I can give it again.

In the meantime, WFFaithful is going on the Best Posters thread on the Pit.

Thanks for all of the positive comments! Because of copyright issues, Youtube won't allow me to make it available on mobile devices.

Still hilarious and still timely. Wish they had pointed out the dude in the room who looks like a drugged out Coach K.

After the fantastic showing at F$U, it's time for a new video. Please submit your song ideas by 12:00 PM on Thursday, February 28th.

After the fantastic showing at F$U, it's time for a new video. Please submit your song ideas by 12:00 PM on Thursday, February 28th.
Could be representative of the Wake Forest fan base: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANKWwI0ONGc

You think you've got the best of me
Think you've had enough the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby, you don't know me, 'cause you're dead wrong

Benny Benassi - "Satisfaction". It would be pretty hit or miss tho

Just got around to watching this..... AMAZING!

I have been inspired to forward this to Rick Barnes' best buddy from Hickory. Hoping he will forward it to Rick as I believe he had to work with Bz for two years at Davidson.

I'll catch hell for this but Rick Barnes would be my fall back option if we didn't get somebody on the A list. I think Barnes could do things at Wake mixing it up with the ACC coaches again. The only problem with the hire is he's not getting any younger. The only positive is Larranaga isn't getting any younger either.

Back