• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz's Last Radio Show Tonight at 7 PM

It doesn't feel like we have won 50 games in 4 years. I guess because not a single one mattered or was worth remembering.

If you think about it, that's only 12.5 wins per year including the "cupcakes" Have to put in quotes because with Bzz there is no such thing anymore.

Can't pass on one last jab. Especially with a quote like that. I Want to hear Wellman explain away that one.

Can't pass on one last jab. Especially with a quote like that. I Want to hear Wellman explain away that one.
Keep it in context at least. He was talking about ACC Tourney success.

I'm just going to put the quote on it. That's it

Good lord, I hope you are just trolling us now. No one would know what the hell it was referring to - other than the 7 people that listened to the radio show...

Good lord, I hope you are just trolling us now. No one would know what the hell it was referring to - other than the 7 people that listened to the radio show...

The quote speaks for itself.

The quote speaks for itself.
Meh, not really. What he said was correct, no matter how douchey it sounded. We obviously didn't have much success in the ACC Tourney prior to his arrival. Agree with TITSWF, stick to the road and Feb/March records.

Greg McClinton has dominated our practices

This is amazing!

Could this be true; and if so for how long? If McClinton is very good (hope he is) and practicing well, with Bzz knowing he needed wins to keep his job, and Greg would have absolutely helped provide 2 or 3 more wins, how would you respond to having burned the shirt? If you were in Bzzz's position, what would you have done?

Could this be true; and if so for how long? If McClinton is very good (hope he is) and practicing well, with Bzz knowing he needed wins to keep his job, and Greg would have absolutely helped provide 2 or 3 more wins, how would you respond to having burned the shirt? If you were in Bzzz's position, what would you have done?

It's Buzz speak. Nothing more and nothing less. Wasn't Amonett the greatest shooter of all time in practice?

Back