• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz's Last Radio Show Tonight at 7 PM

I would just wait until the new hire is made and have a "welcome"
Billboard.

What "new hire"? We don't have a vacancy...

Besides, I did NOT donate to some "welcome" billboard. Use the last "three weeks" of the billboard money NOW. (It can be done. It's a rotating message.) Give Ron Wellman's crony hire a swift kick in the ass to speed his way out the door!

Pick three good "BuzzOUT" and/or "WellmanOUT" messages and execute!

ETA: If you want to save one week just in case we get a chance to "welcome" a new coach, OK. BUT USE THE OTHER TWO WEEKS NOW!!!!

Last edited:
We (should) have three weeks of billboards left to run. We plan on doing a welcome one as well. ...

That's fair. I would just refer back to 94's point which was a good one. It's a totally fair and true statement for buzz to make if he is simply referring to ACC Tournament success and I think it's just piling on if we are now taking quotes out of context.

Are these the electronic billboards? Where would it be placed?

That's fair. I would just refer back to 94's point which was a good one. It's a totally fair and true statement for buzz to make if he is simply referring to ACC Tournament success and I think it's just piling on if we are now taking quotes out of context.

We should not take the quote out of context. Taking the quote in context Bz still comes off as a giant pussy.

Last edited:
[Redacted] coaching a starting 5 of.... Ish Smith, LD Williams, Al-Farouq Aminu, David Weaver, and Chas McFarland

vs

Dino coaching a starting 5 of... Codi Miller-McIntryre, Coron Williams, Travis McKie, Bill Moto, and Devin Thomas

Who ya got?

Dino

Please no more fucking billboards. It does nothing to benefit our situation, I doubt it embarrasses Ron or Jeff like many think, and it only makes the group that funds it look like a "lunatic fringe" at this point. Just let the events ride out and if everyone who donated money really wants to spend it on something then spend it on a welcome billboard for a new coach once a hire is made.

Please no more fucking billboards. It does nothing to benefit our situation, I doubt it embarrasses Ron or Jeff like many think, and it only makes the group that funds it look like a "lunatic fringe" at this point. Just let the events ride out and if everyone who donated money really wants to spend it on something then spend it on a welcome billboard for a new coach once a hire is made.

How much money did you donate to the billboard?

That's what I thought. Perhaps you should NOT have a say in how other people spend their money. Now go away you irritating POS.

Last edited:
We should not take the quote out of context. Taking the quote in context Bz still comes of as a giant pussy.

Yeah, this is still true too. I mean, okay Jeff. We sucked at the ACCT prior to you coming. How have we done since then?? YeahthatswhatIthoughtfuckoff

Whatever you say, [Redacted] defender.

taking a bzz quote out of context is wrong?

wellman has taken the history of wake forest basketball out of context in order to prop up his puppet and make himself look better at the expense of real people (most of them kids).

bz routinely takes things out of context deliberately as well. need a scapegoat? need to make a loss look better? by all means be deceptive.

make bzz look like more of an idiot. i have not problem with it.

Zero chance the billboards and newspaper adds don't embarrass Wellman. Does it change anything? Probably not. But at this point embarrassment is good enough for me. Wellman has embarrassed me plenty.

How quickly can the billboard message be posted? If it can be posted this week - you should do it NOW. Wellman and [Redacted] need to be uncomfortable. Other than very poor attendance for our games, there has only been a whisper of dissent this season.

I can't believe that you people are still talking about spending money on billboards or thinking that billboards are going to affect change. Buzz had 4 years to make his case. The ultimate deciding factor will be his record and his relationship with the team and the Athletic Department. If you want to throw money away, it's your money. But if you want to actually contribute to improving the program, a billboard may be the biggest waste of money possible. Donate it to the renovation of the Joel, earmark it for a new coach. Save the money until a new coach is hired if you want. That way you can "send the message" that you are approving the replacement of Buzz. But a billboard, particularly at this point? What a waste of money.

I didn't contribute, so I have no real standing but I prefer the Welcome New Coach posting. Things seem to be headed towards buzz resigning, so for the next 7 days, I wouldn't do anything with the billboard that might impact that.

Whatever you say, [Redacted] defender.

You caught me... In all actuality, I just realize that a couple rich dudes who make more than a lot of posters on these boards combine, couldn't care a less about what a bunch of 20-30 years olds say about them. Y'all waste your money however you'd like, It's just comical that some of you can't wait a couple weeks for things to hash out.

Ummm, pay attention Creamy.

I read that. I just don't understand what kind of point is still trying to be made. If it's public embarrassment then you guys are succeeding. It isn't embarrassing Ron Wellman though, it's an embarrassment to MSD.

Back