• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Celebrity Encounters

I just looked at jennifer garner once and she went out of her way to say hi to me, she's as nice as reported

However being at a bar with kenny banya and talking about ovaltine is probably my highlight

Wake connection: One of her best friends from home in WV went to Wake and was in her wedding.

A friend of mine has in the last month been seated with the cast of Duck Dynasty twice on airplanes. Really strange coincidence.

A friend of mine has in the last month been seated with the cast of Duck Dynasty twice on airplanes. Really strange coincidence.

I have a similar one. I've been on an airplane with William The Refrigerator Perry twice.

Robert De Niro and the lead singer of Smash Mouth came into The Gap I worked at in high school, both while I was on the floor.

I met Chris Hansen at my cousin's 8th grade graduation party because his kid went to the same school. He talks exactly the same way in real life, and no, he didn't tell me to have a seat.

Saw Emmitt Smith at the Las Vegas airport baggage claim area.

I sat one table in front of Judge Judy at lunch once.

My favorite: dinner at this Italian place with some family in NYC before a Broadway show, and Kevin James was in there too. My cousin came up with the idea of ordering him a beer, so we asked our waitress to bring him one from us. We didn't see the interaction, but our waitress came back a little while later and said he refused because he doesn't drink

I was at the Cathedral in Toledo on a day trip from Madrid and Leo and a couple of body guards were 3 of the 5 people there

Was in Fort Lauderdale for a business conference about 10 years ago and a small group of us went out for a nice dinner. A couple of us noticed Roger Moore was seated a couple of tables over. We asked his waiter what he was drinking and we bought him another (not a martini). At the end of the meal he came over to our table and spoke with us for about 5 minutes. Really nice guy.

Couple years ago I flew back to Austin from Greensboro. Waiting at the gate, I noticed an absolutely drop dead gorgeous woman sitting apart from everyone else, wearing sunglasses. Took a little while before I realized it was Kate Beckinsale. She is top 5 for me and damn if she didn't look every bit as hot in person as she does on-screen. At one point she looked right at me and smiled, which immediately made my pants fit a little different. Wasn't lucky enough to sit next to her on the plane, though. She had this short frumpy handler woman with her the whole time, which I thought was odd. Turns out she was shooting a movie in Greensboro at the time. Can't remember what it was.

Recently I ran into Charles Barkley and he told us he planned on getting "drunk as shit" that night

A HERO.

Last December I met George W Bush right after he got playing golf on an island in Florida. Apparently he was behind my dad and I, we got finished went to the range then back to the clubhouse. Im putting my glove into my bag and hear "Damn son you must hit the ball a long way." Turn around and W is doing his patented squint smile. At that exact moment 2 blacked out Suburbans roll over the bridge with secret service with an AR clearly visible. Pretty good dude in person. Talked to the few people that were there, took pictures then said that he had to go back to the house because the Cowboys were about to kickoff.

Back