• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: Posted From Stolen Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone w/mild astigmatism, I fucking get it lol. There are some really weirdly lit sections of 85 that are pretty terrible to drive at night.
We're driving to Winston tonight and I also have issues with (what I guess is) an astigmatism. I didn't ever think about it, but like 5 years ago I was telling somebody about how terrible it was to drive at night because every light looks like it's split in four directions and blurry, and they were like "bro what are you talking about, that's not normal".

I always thought that was just what driving at night was.

We separate older/younger millennials for a lot of our reporting. But also combine millennial and gen z for other stuff. Just gotta fit the narrative.

I really like the Xenniel designation as a micro generation between Gen x and millennials born in the late 70s and early 80s.

We separate older/younger millennials for a lot of our reporting. But also combine millennial and gen z for other stuff. Just gotta fit the narrative.

I really like the Xenniel designation as a micro generation between Gen x and millennials born in the late 70s and early 80s.

yeah i kinda thought Millennial was like 81-89 and Y was 90-99

Why is it that the lower FM stations are exclusively scratchy hard to hear classical music? I wonder who listens to that.
i use apple classical now, but i haver certainly tuned into WDAV 89.9 in the past

We're driving to Winston tonight and I also have issues with (what I guess is) an astigmatism. I didn't ever think about it, but like 5 years ago I was telling somebody about how terrible it was to drive at night because every light looks like it's split in four directions and blurry, and they were like "bro what are you talking about, that's not normal".

I always thought that was just what driving at night was.
wait what? they don't all look like that?

i planted xenniels in my yard this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back