• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I got two chats, one for the plug and one for the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
all country? like even Johnny Cash? or like pop country, which I like some of but is totally different

How about modern country? If it's modern and doesn't suck, it's probably bluegrass.

Waffles are trash. Pancakes are great, but good french toast is the best breakfast.

runny eggs don't belong on everything. breakfast-type dishes, ramen, maybe pizza. that's it.

So is hot take synonymous with unpopular opinion?

there's a bit of nuance in there

i feel like a great hot take acknowledges how hot it is whereas an unpopular opinion is a bit less fun, a bit more here's how i feel so fuck you, sheeple

there's a bit of nuance in there

i feel like a great hot take acknowledges how hot it is whereas an unpopular opinion is a bit less fun, a bit more here's how i feel so fuck you, sheeple

this is important

in this case, yeah. but it's also used for like really bad bold opinions from like columnists, TV talking heads etc.

That are Ill-informed/adhere to some unwritten sports rules e.g. The Panthers are losing cause Cam sulks

Here's one. Satellite Mind from Metric has the best hook ever.

E: Because I love you like my own children.

I'm sorry my takes aren't hotter. My general life plan is not to do anything particularly out there, it's better to skate by without really being noticed so much. but at the same time it's nice to be acknowledged for good work (like in the office), so I don't want to just be under the radar all the time.

Golf courses and country clubs should receive tax credits for preserving wildlife habitat and providing carbon sinks in well developed suburban areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back