• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I got two chats, one for the plug and one for the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda miss the old, old days where if you missed an awesome take down or something you were totally out of luck and it was erased forever.

bye all

good job today you did not let me down at all

I kinda miss the old, old days where if you missed an awesome take down or something you were totally out of luck and it was erased forever.

the I Am Thunderbolt story is lost in the ether

Did DrewMarkham really go to prison?

What happened to SkinsNNeers? That guy was kinda awful.

Where is keeper? Would he and BSF get along?

What did Rubbins post like before he adopted his dumb internet persona? I can remember SayHey from the olden days because of his avatar, but not Rubbins.

Where did Bishop's crew end up? Those guys were super tight and trolled Team Emo so hard.

What happened to ILoveTaron?

End of hot takes thread or end of chat thread?

I mean, is that a hot take? I kinda figured that would be the preferred choice because it's no work for the recipient?

I've wavered on the age-long BJ vs. Intercourse argument but have recently taken a bold stance in the corner of team Blower. Back in HS and College, girls would tell all of their friends everything they did sexually, so there was more pressure to perform and "live up to expectations"... I feel like the older I(we) get, relationships get serious,(marriage/whatever) and all that shit doesn't matter, so receiving a blower rather than having sex will forever reign supreme. #Lukewarmtake

Something like a constipated kid at a special needs summer camp yelling at his colon in the latrine to let it fly.

how many sets of sheets do you have, for how many beds that size?

I have 2 queen beds and 3 sets of normal queen sheets (+1 flannel but that is just seasonal).

Thinking of getting a 4th set of sheets today.

On Sunday I washed my sheets because it was time (and pizza), then also made my guest bed because I'm having company for homecoming, then like 2 days later, my cat barfed on my fresh new sheets right at my feet waking me up in the morning, and so I had to put my last clean set of sheets on my bed and then I got a little stressed because I didn't have any clean sheets (except the flannel but ignore those).

Dunno. My wife takes care of that. If it were up to me, the sheets would never be changed.

:willynilly:

MetLife has introduced new global branding this week and said goodbye to the Peanuts gang. For 31 years, MetLife has used Snoopy, Charlie Brown and Lucy and other Peanuts characters to sell its brand.

There is nothing redeeming about Snoopy/Peanuts. Even Family Circus is funnier and more interesting. Actually, it's the Crime and Punishment of comics, now that I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back