• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I got two chats, one for the plug and one for the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry my takes aren't hotter. My general life plan is not to do anything particularly out there, it's better to skate by without really being noticed so much. but at the same time it's nice to be acknowledged for good work (like in the office), so I don't want to just be under the radar all the time.

You're at your best when you cry foul over 39 cents over a burrito or complain about the water bill because it gets ppl like plama, townie, me irrationally mad and the result is just great e comedy

Golf courses and country clubs should receive tax credits for preserving wildlife habitat and providing carbon sinks in well developed suburban areas.

aren't golf courses like the absolute worst things for groundwater/soil?

You're at your best when you cry foul over 39 cents over a burrito or complain about the water bill because it gets ppl like plama, townie, me irrationally mad and the result is just great e comedy

But you've proven that you do travel, and try new foods, and spend more $ on stuff that intrests you so I think it is the delivery

I'm sorry my takes aren't hotter. My general life plan is not to do anything particularly out there, it's better to skate by without really being noticed so much. but at the same time it's nice to be acknowledged for good work (like in the office), so I don't want to just be under the radar all the time.

That's no excuse! Apparently, I'm the most boring person around and it doesn't stop me from having opinions.

u can have this one moon

ticks off like 4 of your boxes

I only got agreement about my $0.39 today :)

:willynilly:

MetLife has introduced new global branding this week and said goodbye to the Peanuts gang. For 31 years, MetLife has used Snoopy, Charlie Brown and Lucy and other Peanuts characters to sell its brand.

CtKJE5TW8AEATIC.jpg

Townie - good working getting this thing churning today. I think the CT covered like 25 pages today.

Off to Vail - later y'all.

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

y'all remember when rj boycotted welch's grape juice for like three decades based on bad information

y'all remember when rj boycotted welch's grape juice for like three decades based on bad information

<3 <3 <3 that was one of my favorite revelations this board has produced.

how many sets of sheets do you have, for how many beds that size?

I have 2 queen beds and 3 sets of normal queen sheets (+1 flannel but that is just seasonal).

Thinking of getting a 4th set of sheets today.

On Sunday I washed my sheets because it was time (and pizza), then also made my guest bed because I'm having company for homecoming, then like 2 days later, my cat barfed on my fresh new sheets right at my feet waking me up in the morning, and so I had to put my last clean set of sheets on my bed and then I got a little stressed because I didn't have any clean sheets (except the flannel but ignore those).

one of my favorite boards memories, I think it was the old boards, was when Ref's kid (I think?) put "scrunchie" as his SHEEP answer for favorite hair band <3

one of my favorite boards memories, I think it was the old boards, was when Ref's kid (I think?) put "scrunchie" as his SHEEP answer for favorite hair band <3

Even better LilReff moment was "Radio Presents".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back