• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I got two chats, one for the plug and one for the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely met people who weren't nice about it. The people in Paris have a rep for being snotty about it, but I think that's largely exaggerated. I think they are more impatient if you are really struggling to get to the point or you are talking complete gibberish. The people in the south are generally more laid back and will help you along... and their English typically isn't as good, at least in my experience.

I have a friend who is from Lyon and she says that Parisians are not only snotty about it, but they have tried to correct her French as well.

I have a friend who is from Lyon and she says that Parisians are not only snotty about it, but they have tried to correct her French as well.

That sounds like some intra-country rivalry right there. We've had countless discussions on the CT about how people from other parts of the US say things wrong.

This is totally one of my friends.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/working_home

6.png

omg grad school

Does anyone here us Tableau? Townie?

What are your favorite features? What do you appreciate about it that is not as easily possible with excel?

Yes.

It's super easy and quite powerful.

The Y2K alum page is pretty boring. Mostly Wake Will stuff.

That's what I've been peppered with mainly from '01, too. Guys, I'm poor and still paying for Wake, I am not going to give you more money.

Hard to decide which poster is better: BSF or RJ.

To me, rj has always seemed like a kooky uncle who would be an interesting dude to party with for a night.

BSF is literally a mentally ill person who somehow found this board and spends 18 hours a day posting nonsense and being a dick to everyone. It's kind of sad, actually. Not even kidding, dude needs help.

That said, if rj still wants to argue that Pie Traynor was a better baseball player than Chipper Jones, I can't forgive that.

Rj will argue to the death about ANYTHING. BSF has the excuse of being mentally ill.

europeans prefer you to just use english on max volume

Optimally, you're wearing an American flag garment, jorts, and fanny-pack.

Okay, you just made me very nostalgic with the TJ's mention. I don't think I've had it since graduation. Therefore I'm thinking I need to pay a visit this weekend and introduce Wolf1297 to the yummy goodness of their fried mushrooms.

I see Chams in your future.

Putters gave DV7 and someone else I know food poisoning from the blue cheese burger.

Maybe also check out Local 27101 on 4th St if you can.

Optimally, you're wearing an American flag garment, jorts, and fanny-pack.

The Bug is supposed to dress in an "international culture" theme for her school Halloween parade tomorrow. Since we don't really closely identify with any international origin this is probably what she should wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back