• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I got two chats, one for the plug and one for the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putters gave DV7 and someone else I know food poisoning from the blue cheese burger.

Maybe also check out Local 27101 on 4th St if you can.

If there's one thing I don't want to get food poisoning from, it's a blue cheese hamburger. Ugh.

When he had the food poisoning, did you sit with him while he diarrheaed? That's how you know your marriage is true.

That's why you only order buffalo tenders and/or wrap OR the french dip at Putters.

Happy birthday DeacHawk! May Fitzmagic actually be competent this weekend

Awesome, last two women I've gone out with are at the bar on dates. Maybe I should just call it a night.

Yeah. I guess luck has something to do with it, but I don't do myself any favors.

Don't feel too bad for El Chupe because soon he and ITK will unite their genitals as it has been foretold and basically the heat and passion of their fuuuuuuuuuucking will cause the earth to collapse onto itself and melt and that is how the world will end.

El Chupe have you thought about taking up woodworking ? Like, working with wood ? You know, working your wood, masturbating !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back