• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I got two chats, one for the plug and one for the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chupes would have made an excellent honorary member of Team Emo back when

Chupe reminds me of dan fogelberg in same old lang syne

Awesome, last two women I've gone out with are at the bar on dates. Maybe I should just call it a night.

I went to have a beer after work and the bar was really crowded. I went back to the hostess and asked for a table and she was like "Are you sure? Seems like a lot of nice guys are at the bar". I tend to think she was trying to get me laid.

I think it's time I invest in good socks

What are good socks

My bag didn't come the first two days I was here so I went to a dept store to buy clothes. Got a few pairs of a brand called Happy Socks. They are very nice. Get those, if not only a Finnish thing. They had like Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, too, so maybe they have them back home.

I actually think Peters Creek is objectively the correct answer anyway, having sampled all of them many many times (I'd say I probably have close to 100+ visits to that one and the one near Alaris/Croakes/University Drive, 20+ for the super sketchy one on Akron). Peters Creek was the most consistent, and had the fewest order fuckups/things forgotten by far. The Akron drive is probably the most interesting/exciting to visit though, if that's ever your metric.

Yeah, I was gonna say Peters Creek. Way better than University, and Akron is hit or miss IMO

Peters Creek defs best CookOut, although when I lived in the western part of town the Hanes Mall Blvd one was good for convenience, if you timed it not when a movie had just let out

I love Cookout milkshakes, but last one I drank had not one, but two long black hairs in it and kind of freaked me out.

I really almost never venture over to Peters Creek. I hate that part of town.

We are staying over by the Hanes Mall this weekend. I rarely ventured to that part of town.

It's crazy how much commercial development there has been on Hanes Mall blvd between the Target shopping center and Jonestown rd.

It's crazy how much commercial development there has been on Hanes Mall blvd between the Target shopping center and Jonestown rd.

it's great although with no changes currently planned for the intersection of Stratford and Hanes Mall Blvd, one of the worst intersections in the state, traffic at peak times and during the holidays will remain terrible, perhaps even get worse, if that is even possible.

The Hanes Mall/Jonestown intersection is also starting to get pretty pretty pretty bad

it's great although with no changes currently planned for the intersection of Stratford and Hanes Mall Blvd, one of the worst intersections in the state, traffic at peak times and during the holidays will remain terrible, perhaps even get worse, if that is even possible.

The Hanes Mall/Jonestown intersection is also starting to get pretty pretty pretty bad

Yeah I was about to comment on how they probably doubled the commercial space on that stretch and made no real changes to the traffic sitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back