• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, ever since they made this board public to read I am no longer comfortable posting about some stuff that would make excellent CT fodder.

What's the matter, just a little locker room talk

Brasky should just see if bkf still has that job for him.

See now this would provide entertainment. Could also do a board fictional person that reaches out to bkf for a job, tailored specifically to all the things he hates and loves. People need to share more like Barca we know you have dipped your nut sack in the sous vide and played with which temperature is ideal. Don't you think Cav would like to know these things?

Damn I slept for like 11 hours last night and I'm not sick at all (that I know of). Don't even feel that refreshed. Sad state of affairs in the world of Doofus.

See now this would provide entertainment. Could also do a board fictional person that reaches out to bkf for a job, tailored specifically to all the things he hates and loves. People need to share more like Barca we know you have dipped your nut sack in the sous vide and played with which temperature is ideal. Don't you think Cav would like to know these things?

But have I vacuum sealed them up first? That's the real question.

f0248941cf9c1337561b39e39b685917.jpg

over xmas, we went on a hike, and my dad was basically shivering, and we asked him why he didn't wear a coat and he was like "i don't really have one, i usually just wear a lot of sweatshirts"

so yea i bought a jacket for my dad for his bday yesterday and the fuckers at the store forgot to take the antitheft thing off

I got a water pick thing for Christmas and CVS didn't take it off either. We put it under water for like 30 minutes and that damn thing was still going.

I always assumed they put those things on expensive high demand items. Good to know there once was a lucrative waterpik black market.

Anybody watch "Big Little Lies" this weekend? Little trashy, but it's a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back