• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's like scandal or revenge or (insert trashy primetime soap), except with hbo production values, and with oscar winning actresses everywhere, and directed by the dude who did dallas buyers club

anyone check out the other new hbo debut, crashing?

i'll watch anything with artie lange, so i'm planning on it

it's like scandal or revenge or (insert trashy primetime soap), except with hbo production values, and with oscar winning actresses everywhere, and directed by the dude who did dallas buyers club

The critic on NPR said it was somewhat strange that a man wrote all the dialogue for it when a lot of the show is about the lives of women.

The critic on NPR said it was somewhat strange that a man wrote all the dialogue for it when a lot of the show is about the lives of women.

yeah I get that. witherspoon gets a few surprisingly thoughtful, poignant moments though, and at the very least most of the dialogue passes the bechdel test

I think the writer is the ally mcbeal dude, which, meh

No. Watching people prepare a meal does not fascinate me.

brooke-williamson-top-chef-bravo-1.jpg

brookewilliamson_abe4fafd8720837dc5fc1e6a76e665e0.jpeg

Was thinking of watching Big Little Lies last night, but passed out watching some Shakespeare thing on PBS which was p cool. Maybe tonight, though I'm going to a rock and roll show.

Sorry to my married with 4 kids Mormon grad student coworker who might have seen the gay sex gifs I just scrolled through on the boards. Maybe she dug it, though.

yeah it was aight. didn't think it was super funny, but i'll probably keep watching

First episode was more character building than anything, it's a crucial part of the Pete Holmes story. I don't think it's supposed to be a pure comedy though, probably more drama than comedy.

yeah I get that. witherspoon gets a few surprisingly thoughtful, poignant moments though, and at the very least most of the dialogue passes the bechdel test

I think the writer is the ally mcbeal dude, which, meh

Also Boston Legal, which is more enticing.

I have to say, ever since they made this board public to read I am no longer comfortable posting about some stuff that would make excellent CT fodder.

I use the CT the other way. It is a place for getting things off my chest.

I haven't told anyone that I'm considering this besides the GF. Although my friends here have already begun busting my balls about it. Once they met her, saw us together and found out she was moving back, the "so when are you moving back" questions started coming in fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back