• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

Why pay $13 for one pair when you can get three pairs for $13 at Costco?

I got got by podcast marketing and bought some meundies for like 15 bucks each. They are pretty comfortable. I like them a lot better than the random 3 packs you get at Target or whatever.

I do like how diggler is just refusing to acknowledge the labor camp questions. Must be going poorly.

"Work Detail" has actually been going well. There was a fair amount of bitching at first, but they seem to have settled in and understand what's up. They have washed all the windows, spread mulch, cut grass, cleaned out the shed, helped build a fence, and some other projects. Every once in a while they complain about how they shouldn't have to work during summer vacation, and I respond that "you don't get a vacation if you don't ever work, so work hard in school if you want a vacation." They also have been more courteous around the house and have actively sought to help with dinner, laundry, etc, which has been a surprising development.

In re: the contents of the missing luggage: each of us had a bag with 2 weeks of clothes and toiletries - most of our favorite clothes. Other than those, my bag only included a bottle of wine and a bottle of limoncello; my wife also had bought some gifts that were in her bag. The biggest issue was that she had some work-related items in her bag that she needed. Lesson learned.

Did you know there are several varieties of cherry, not just one or even two?

That was episode three of Talkin Fruit. Thanks for following.

i didn't forget it in people today but I'm presenting at a conference as the scores roll out so good luck

going to conferences by yourself kind of sucks but it's cool to get on elevators and realize you read some old dude's article in class and goddamnit he's right there

Back