• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

yeah, I wrote a paper on John Lewis for class at Wake and then met him a few months later that summer. It's a weird thing.

Why pay $13 for one pair when you can get three pairs for $13 at Costco?

i'm "thrifty" (read: cheap) as hell, but i will spend $ on good underoos. I'm a fan of smartwool, and those buddies are ~$20/pair. I make up for it by making them last for 5+ years.

That was episode three of Talkin Fruit. Thanks for following.

but what is the BEST fruit? #chatthreadisacircle

going to conferences by yourself kind of sucks but it's cool to get on elevators and realize you read some old dude's article in class and goddamnit he's right there

Eventually you'll get to know them and realize several of them are terrible people and now you can't ever read them in the same way.

i'm "thrifty" (read: cheap) as hell, but i will spend $ on good underoos. I'm a fan of smartwool, and those buddies are ~$20/pair. I make up for it by making them last for 5+ years.

T&Ps for PM

I just tried to call a business and got a busy signal. Haven't gotten one of those in years.

giphy.gif

Sweet Christ, the story about the teenage dicks in Florida who laughed while filming the disabled guy drown...

I can't even bring myself to read the details.

just watched the video, its pretty bad. Where was BLM when you needed them.

holy shit that was stressful

but NOW IT'S OVER.

Back