• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

is $13 too much to pay per pair of boxer briefs?

I had to buy some ~$15 pairs of boxer briefs at a Finnish department store after my bag got delayed. They were the cheapest underwear at the store and I fucking love them. Gonna get a few more pairs when I go back next month.

i get on the plane to salt lake city and am forced to take a middle seat beside this dude who just cannot figure out how to sit in his seat. his arms are way over the armrest and he's not a big dude, just sitting obnoxiously and shifting all over the place.

it quickly becomes clear that he's anxious/angry - keeps looking at his watch, scrolling through breitbart articles, muttering shit under his breath.

we're like 30 mins late taking off, but when we get in the air he stops talking and stares out the window for most of the hour-long flight, with one exception.

since we're in the back of the plane, we get served last. he makes a huge deal about getting the WHOLE CAN PLEASE. after the stewardess leaves he turns to me and explains that he hates the little tiny cups so he always requests a WHOLE CAN PLEASE. he's smug as hell at this point so I just say "smart move"

about ten minutes after we get our drinks the stewardess comes over the PA and tells the flight we're twenty minutes out so it's time to collect empty cups! she starts with the back and the dude beside me loses his shit immediately. obviously he has three fourths of a coke left. doesn't even try to bargain with her. goes 0-100 in six seconds telling her "we're twenty fucking minutes away from the terminal! I'm not giving you my drink!" she insists and he restates his thesis while handing over his WHOLE CAN: "watch, we're fucking going to land in salt lake in twenty minutes and I could have finished my drink in that time."

dude was high strung.

Jockey boxer briefs with the pouch opening are awesome - $25 for a 2 pack but I got some on clearance this week on their website plus 10% off, so got 8 pairs for $56. SCORE.

edit: damn that picture was huge.

I like Ex Officio a lot but my wife tells me that's a lot to spend on underwear

oh so we're going to use women's judgment about how much to pay for underwear now? how much does she spend? sounds like you're in the clear dude.

just looking at the website $13 seems like a steal for their product. $40 seems like a standard price - now that DOES seem like a lot to spend on underwear.

oh so we're going to use women's judgment about how much to pay for underwear now? how much does she spend? sounds like you're in the clear dude.

You ask your wife about being around other women I'll ask mine about how much clothes should cost seems fair to me

today's update on my luggage: FOUND. Good job BA Twitter; bad job call center reps. I'm pleasantly surprised.

I seriously assumed that some dude was driving around Italy on his scooter with your closes on all:

w7ZeGra.gif

Which is better Wyatt Earp or Tombstone?

Clearly it's Tombstone.

is $13 too much to pay per pair of boxer briefs?

No.

If a Donald Trump sex tape were released would you watch it?

Are you saying you filmed your sexcapade with The Donald ?

Back