• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

I can't remember the last time I used excel for anything other than adding a string of numbers

I'll goal seek amortization schedules to figure out how much house I can afford, and also built a personal post/pretax calculator myself.

That could pretty well destroy the NY real estate market. The house I grew up on was an acre and its worth $200k and only took 25 minutes to get to Philly.

I suppose it depends somewhat on how much tix on the hyperloop would be

I just recall discussion about them being relatively inexpensive. I imagine underground makes it way more expensive than what was originally proposed.

Would suck to be under water when a Russian sub takes out the hyperloop.

I just recall discussion about them being relatively inexpensive. I imagine underground makes it way more expensive than what was originally proposed.

With the amount of development in the NY-Wash corridor I would think that underground would be the only way they could get it done.

And I suppose there isn't that much water between there, just mainly the Hudson Susquehana

Well, I was wrong on OJ.

9 years seems like enough for what he did. I just didn't think he did everything they asked him to do.

Of course, they guy did kill 2 people violently with a knife like 25 years ago... So there is that.

In the biggest dicktease in the world we're doing something similarly innovative for LA that probably gets announced soon

Well, I was wrong on OJ.

9 years seems like enough for what he did. I just didn't think he did everything they asked him to do.

Of course, they guy did kill 2 people violently with a knife like 25 years ago... So there is that.

The only reason he got a 9-33 year sentence in the first place was because of the 95 trial. That's not how courts are supposed to work.

He spent nine years in jail for trying to steal back his own stuff and he didn't know the other two guys had guns.

f3d8f0f0-6d7d-11e7-8d1c-85230b364cc8_oj4_14.jpg.cf.webp

Chat Thread ROTK: I'm at the beach, so chat amongst yourselves

I don't really believe that he didn't know the other two guys had guns.

Also I don't know enough about the specifics on the memorabilia but I thought the stuff there had been sold in satisfaction of the civil judgment against him. Maybe that's #fakenews like Plama's consistent callouts

i'm trying to make a formula and it's broken and i can't figure out why my numbers are wrong and i think it's because i'm double-counting something but i've been staring at it for too long and my brain is melting.

hmm....Using Trace Precedents/Dependents and breaking up the formula like lines of code is how I generally tackle stuff like that when I'm stepping through it to trouble shoot. Good Luck.

Back