• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

What would you guess your 40 yard dash time is? I'm guessing I'm 5.2 seconds.

Chat Thread ROTK: Diggler learns that the cold truth: No One Gives a Fuck

Never in my five years in Boston seem the Witnesses talk to a single person other than each other and they're all over the place.

What's more out there Mormonism or Jehovah's Witness?

When JW aren't on the proselytizing job, do they wear their beliefs on their shoulder? AKA would I know one if they were in my social network? Because I couldn't name one right now.

I know several Mormons, and they're all great people despite the general flack for the LDS movement.

We Are Only Taking What We Need is a good short story collection by a girl who grew up JW in North Carolina and references a lot of those experience.

Zadie Smith's White Teeth has a JW storyline too.

When JW aren't on the proselytizing job, do they wear their beliefs on their shoulder? AKA would I know one if they were in my social network? Because I couldn't name one right now.

I know several Mormons, and they're all great people despite the general flack for the LDS movement.

The company I work for is owned and run by JW.

They are really nice people and are pretty quiet about their beliefs (at least around me). Apparently there are a lot in the Winston-Salem area.

We get Jehovah'd at home every couple of weeks. Wife got got on Tuesday evening. Got Mormon'd quite a lot when we lived in Vermont, but we lived 5 mins from Joey Smith's birthplace, so it wasn't all that surprising. They were great if you ever needed to move some furniture.

So Say I have a Survey, and it's broken out like this:

Respondents:

Firm Size - 1-25 40% 120%
Firm Size - 25-50 30% 150%
Firm Size - 50-100 20% 170%
Firm size 100 + 10% 200%

Field
Healthcare 40% 200%
Housing 30% 140%
Government 20% 170%
Utilities 10% 130%

Discipline
Engineers 40% 140%
Architects 30% 170%
Landscape 20% 150%
Enviornment 10% 160%

And I want to compare to my own peer group which is say Size of 100+ Architects in Housing. Is there a way to take the overall average of say 165%, and then use the data above to pinpoint what the best number would be for my particular peer group?

Is there any chance OJ gets paroled?

Forced to watch this at work (it's on CNBC) and it doesn't seem likely based on the questioning.

Is there any chance OJ gets paroled?

Forced to watch this at work (it's on CNBC) and it doesn't seem likely based on the questioning.

I feel like he fucked up by promising to go to AA, but not actually going.

NPR and criminal attorneys I follow online (very official!) seemed to believe it was pretty likely that he gets paroled based on age and time served

i'm trying to make a formula and it's broken and i can't figure out why my numbers are wrong and i think it's because i'm double-counting something but i've been staring at it for too long and my brain is melting.

i'm trying to make a formula and it's broken and i can't figure out why my numbers are wrong and i think it's because i'm double-counting something but i've been staring at it for too long and my brain is melting.

I suspect it's using some plotting/graph tool

Back